Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: supporter of Kira

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: supporter of Kira

Greetings and salutations. Hope your enjoyin AO. Feel free to PM me.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Newbie Ryuk is off to a good start Ryuk's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude, Kira is not a thing, person, or single entity. Kira is the will of many brought forward by one. Kira was obviosly smarter than L, hence L's demise. However, your missing the big picture. Who created Kira? It was ME! Ryuk. However accidental it may have been, the Shinigami are the designers behind the plot. Kira is a tool. A means to an end. For anyone who has not seen death note, i would advise reading the manga before watching the anime.

Newbie kira666 is off to a good start kira666's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
    Dude, Kira is not a thing, person, or single entity. Kira is the will of many brought forward by one. Kira was obviosly smarter than L, hence L's demise. However, your missing the big picture. Who created Kira? It was ME! Ryuk. However accidental it may have been, the Shinigami are the designers behind the plot. Kira is a tool. A means to an end. For anyone who has not seen death note, i would advise reading the manga before watching the anime.
    I have read the manga, and kira is a god, and an ideal. therefore anyone with the power can help his ideas for a better future. i am a supporter of kira so this idea of a new world, and yes through many people this can actually succeed. without intelligent supporters this process of bettering the world can take place. those whom merely jump on the bandwagon are not truly helping the cause. i agree, ryuk accidentily started this, but kira forwarded the process by great mean, so i show my support for him.
    KIRA IS LAW

Newbie Ryuk is off to a good start Ryuk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kira666 View Post
    I have read the manga, and kira is a god, and an ideal. therefore anyone with the power can help his ideas for a better future. i am a supporter of kira so this idea of a new world, and yes through many people this can actually succeed. without intelligent supporters this process of bettering the world can take place. those whom merely jump on the bandwagon are not truly helping the cause. i agree, ryuk accidentily started this, but kira forwarded the process by great mean, so i show my support for him.
    but surely then you are supporting not Kira, but light. the two entities are seperate as kira is changable in host. when the host was Higuchi, he was only able to kill through Kira, but did not choose to "help the world" with the power of kira. Higuchi's choice was to only benefit himself by boosting yotsuba's influence. Sorry, i dont mean to be argumentative, and i do see your point. but Kira is a means to an end in my opinion. and with that in mind, i would simply say it is in fact light that deserves the support. Kira seems to me to be nothing more than a popular way of saying "i want the world to be a better place, but i want someone to kill criminals in order to create that world." now im not saying that people shouldnt want that, in my eye's it is a perfectly reasonable thing to wish in these times. its not what i would prefer but that doesnt mean its wrong. i just think that not enough people give credit to light for the effect made in the name of kira. you are correct in saying that ryuk accidentally started this, and ryuk probably didnt realise how far it would go, or how it would get there, but he must have known that the result of entrusting a human with that power would have given a similar result with any human. everybody wants the world to be a better place and most likely would go the same way about it. so, in effect, kira is a catalyst for the desires of man, not a sentian being with a plan? What do you think?

Newbie kira666 is off to a good start kira666's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a true supporter of the true kira. light yagami, and others such as teru mikami had theryre share in the kira role. they lived out the god role. higuchi, misa and all other wannabes are not kira, but merely killers. kira is a form of god, insolence is mindless killers. kira is allowed to use these as tools, but others such as higuchi are disposed of without second thought. kira is a beginning, light lived this out. but light should not have expected to live for much longer considered the dream he had, he needed to find a worthy sucessor to rule as him so the ideals are immortal even if he isnt. that is what L did, and that is why he won. however, i still support kira, and yes support light, and mikami.
    KIRA IS LAW

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, long enough introduction, time to move on folks.

Closing

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

Legend (Jun 19, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2