+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Technectly new

Newbie ~Lain~ may be famous one day ~Lain~ may be famous one day ~Lain~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Technectly new

yeah i first came here in 05' then i compleatly forgot and never got started...so now^_^ i'm back and ready to go....sort of...

but anyway...hi?

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Technectly new

Well welcome back! I hope you enjoy the site now, and hopefully don't forget about it. And you remembered your information like a year later?! You have a way better memory than me.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie ~Lain~ may be famous one day ~Lain~ may be famous one day ~Lain~'s Avatar
    Thanks

lol somtimes..depending on what it is...like math? no no no..math is BAD for me>_<lol
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    ^_^ well..o far this sights prety boring..but then i havn't seen much..what on here?
    Last edited by ~Lain~; Aug 01, 2006 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

lol... well pm me if you need anything. Also, since technically your new, you could try to join the noobie clan. That way you get to meet all of the newer people and some of the not so new people that are under 1,000 posts. PM HolderOfTheDarkChalice to join. And if you want to chat, PM me.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Welcome to AO

Have fun this time around.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hello and welcome back to this great site *bows* nice to meet u and i hope u have fun here and don't be a stranger feel free to pm me if u want to chat.have fun and chat and post alot.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to ao and enjoy your stay! make lots of friends and post alot! pm me if you need any thing!!!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Mega magic welcome to AO
    PM me anytime

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast