+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tries to open door...

Newbie Pentdragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Tries to open door...

The door still doesn't open so I push harder... unfortunately I have the physique of one and a half drowned rats and it doesn't budge. Fortunately, before I break down into a puddle of low self-esteem, I notice some lettering on the handle, it says "PULL"...

I'm male, I'm from Canada, and those too disinterested to look to the left will never find out what my username is. My major interests would have to be videogames, graphics and RP'ing. I have a rather dry sense of humor at times, so you might have some difficulty figuring out when I'm joking, but I'm sure you'll get a handle on it.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tries to open door...

Whazzup?! Welcome and enjoy ur stay, b sure ta read da rules 'fore u post. If u have any ques. or jus' wanna chat, feel free ta PM me anytime. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

hehehe.. oh good times good times.. lol i've done that before...

well hey and welcome to AO... my name is Jamie and i hope you make lots of new friends... but keep the old. one is solid but the other's gold.. i think thats how it goes.. anyway .. pm me if you ever wanna talk or anything.. i would be happy to. and me.. i'm a video game addict.. lol .. no seriously. If i'm not at school or on here, i am playing my games...

I'm sure that well will be able to tell after a joke or two.. *smiles* don't put yourself down.. anyway hope to see you around^_^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...(o_O)? Hmmmm? Your username seems familiar for some reason. Anyways...

Hello and welcome to AO!! Hope that you will enjoy your time here. Please dont forget to check on the FAQs and Rules...it just makes everything easier for everyone when everyone knows the rules. LOLs

If graphics are your thing than you'll probably enjoy our SOTW - Signature of the Week, and WOTF - Wallpaper of the fortnight.

Currently the themes are
    SOTW: Sprites
    Deadline: Sunday, Sept 2

WOTF: Underwater Fantasy
    Deadline: Sunday, Sept 9

Hope to see you participate.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

hello welcome to AO i'm female and from Cannada too and that has happened to me so much i lost count XD if you wanna talk just pm me
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and welcome to AO! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us and make lots of friends. If you ever need anything or just want to chat just pm me.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

hello!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!I AM THE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would love to be friends and if you need help with anything or just to talk pm me!!!!!!read the rules otherwise risk being banned kk?ciao !!!!!!!!♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Pentdragon,
    Hey, looking to the left wasn't that hard. Welcome to AO, we are all happy to have you here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast