+ Reply to Thread

Thread: True and NEW! :)

Newbie totalchaosgirl1988 is off to a good start totalchaosgirl1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking True and NEW! :)

Yo and Hello People *waves and bows*,

Well I am not new to a site like this set up but I am a new member here. I have been looking for some sites like this for a while due to the fact that I can get bored easily.

Anyway to start I would have to say the some of my interests aside from anime are: Soccor, Swimming, Drawing, and writing stroies/poems. Current I am striving to become an artist and just to have a really good career that I will enjoy for the rest of my life. As for right now I have resently completed my self portrait. which I would have to say is kind of scary in the sence that it looks just like me.

As for the writing to stories and poems well yes I write my own poems and I only do free verse I dont like to be consricted by rules. I am also in the process of creating and designing my own anime and characters.

I would also have to say that i am not like most people I have a counter part of which I have as me for my anime/manga. Her name is Keora Hitori Nagawa. She 's everything that I am and want to be if I could. lol.

Aside from that some of my favourite animes and mangas are:
    Trinity Blood, DearS, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Zoids, Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, (old) Transformers, Angel Sanctuary, Card Captor Sakura, Naruto, Gundam Seed/Destiny, Threads of Time, Black Cat, Diablos, Shaman King, Hakaru No Go, etc.

I guess as you can tell I dont just stick to one area of manga/anime, I like all and most kinds.

Well apart from all that I like to talk and meet new people, I can be very social or just a bitch. lol. well anyway. I better get a move on from the introduction thing. lol. if you have any questions about me dont hesitate to PM me. and if you would like to know anything about my anime/manga just ask me I hope to have everyone know about it one day. lol. well thanks to everyone in advance for the welcome and I hope to talk with you all from some time to another. later*bows*

Totalchaos
    Last edited by Sazuka; Apr 24, 2007 at 04:10 PM. Reason: AHHH CAN'T READ

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True and NEW! :)

Whow... that was hard to read... But I did it!
    Well helo and welcome to Animeonline, I hope you' ll like it here as much as I do!
    It was nice to find out so many things about you, I' d gladly find out more about that anime manga you have there!!!
    Well... I'm Lasura, I'm quite new here too, but I like it so much!!!! The people here are great and this site is wonderful... and yeah... you understood!
    Do read the rules, they are quite important here and make shure you have a lot of fun!!!
    Have a nice day!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

wow u wrote alot. but hello and welcome to AO. *bows* nice to meet u. there are lot of cool and intresting things to do and see here and i hope u have a good time here. if u ever just want to chat don't be afriad to pm me. post alot and stay to the rules and everything will be fine. see u around.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

(+_+) Ummm...I couldnt really read all that but welcome to AO anyways. LOL

Enjoy.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and how do you do! Hope you have a great time here.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi. thats so cool you write poetry. i cant nothing comes to my mind ever, but its one of my favorite things to read. hey we have the artist thing in common. im working on a manga. anyway hope we can talk sometimes. bye ^^
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

+ Reply to Thread