+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Um...hello...im new here...

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

Um...hello...im new here...

Well...hello everyone...i joined here a few days ago but thats the first time im posting....anyway....My real name is Ivo but friends usually call me Wish...im from Bulgaria. I started watching anime 5 years ago and...got quite "addicted"
    altho its not so popular in our country...they never show animes on the tv here...so all you can do is just download from the internet...
    anyway...my hobby...anime watching...going out with friends...and drawing...but im not very good at it...i mean...i cant draw when i have to...i only do when im inspired or something...like a few months ago...my girlfriend asked me to draw her something for her birthday...and...o_o.jpg
    took me 3 days for it...lol

well....thats about me...

Newbie Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude may be famous one day Anime_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Um...hello...im new here...

Welcome to AO wish, hope you enjoy it here, if you want I new friend PM me, I have no friends here.:P Oh and make sure you read the rules.

ENJOY!

Sig by Me

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Um...hello...im new here...

Hey welcome to ao if you need help or wanna chat just pm. ^_^ Your from Bulgaria huh thats awesome lol one of my bestfriend is from there.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread