+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Um... hey!?

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Um... hey!?

Ok so pretty much I will seem to be one of the most boring people that you'll ever meet but then (if you're privelaged) just when you've dismissed my boring side I'll actually get things in order and manage to put some interesting stories on here (provided that the admins don't have anything saying I can't) but until that time comes I'm going to be just like the other almost 10000 people on this site so have fun and yell at me once in a while it might motivate me if I see that enough people are interested in what stories come from the real world... (I've said too much so I'm signing out now)

... and join my rebellion against time.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Um... hey!?

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!

to be friend as well!

「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Hope u like it here, the ppl here rock!!! PM me if u have any ques., I'll try ta answer them ta the best of my ability, or u jus' need ta chat wit some1. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

hello Corvus!! and welcome to AO all you have to do is read the rules and post and you should have fun!! =)
    by the way if you need to talk you can pm me!!

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

This one seems interesting...

Allright, welcome aboard. I'm interested in what you have to say. I'd tell you to pm me, but I think your enigmatic style warrants a message from me. you just made a friend.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi and welcome to AO!!!!

Hmm well I do hope u do stay and chat.
    I like stories. Its like Kindergarten all over again.lol.^.^
    Well hope u have fun. and uhh pm me if u want to chat.
    Have fun.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok... I honestly didn't think that I'd have this many messages ^_^ (so now I guess I don't have a choice) because you people wanna know what I'm really made of. I now feel the need to live up to the title you've given me (interesting). I'll start by saying this...
    If someone could please tell me where I could start a thread just for the story that'd be great 'cuz I'm new to this whole thing and the story I have to tell is really quite long... Any help would be appreciated very much.

P.S. I don't think I'm crazy but I guess I might be... Either that or I spend too much time thinking... I guess that's really for you to decide after you start reading my story. ^_^

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

First let me say hey & welcome!
    Second just go to the forums section (look to the upper left side of this page). Once you are in the forum section you can choose under which category you think your story might best fit. Let us know on this page what title you'll give your story, so we can find it fast. Like you most people think I'm boring (or cold has been used) till they know me. then they know I really am quite insane. But that's a good thing... right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast