+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: unnnnhhhh, we make a new thread just to introduce ourselves? too much attention!!

Newbie Shinigami Kira is off to a good start Shinigami Kira's Avatar
    Thanks

unnnnhhhh, we make a new thread just to introduce ourselves? too much attention!!

um, hi?

...ya, that sounds right haha

idk, my friend told me about this site last year, but i never really tried til now. so it seems like the main point of the site is the forums...

oh ya, does anyone know how to edit interests? it's not letting me, not even in the "add interest" box thing. that and my signature pic doesn't seem to be showing up. i'm so troublesome haha

oh right:

um, favorite mangas would have to be Death Note (ultimate favorite), Tsubasa, Card Captors was my first, Onegai Teacher, .hack, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Rurouni Kenshin, Psychic Academy, Prject ARMS, Trinity Blood, a lot more, and of course Bleach and Naruto. Basically a lot of 90s manga and anime, but still a lot from nowadays.
    Last edited by Shinigami Kira; Aug 15, 2007 at 08:59 AM.

In the future reflected in the fruit
    I change my dream into an ideal

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: unnnnhhhh, we make a new thread just to introduce ourselves? too much attention!!

well hello need help?private message me for help or just to talk.id be happy to help btw NICE 2 MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!enjoy your stay!!!
    Yeah, Bye.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: unnnnhhhh, we make a new thread just to introduce ourselves? too much attention!!

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YO TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello and welcome to AO. Hope that you will enjoy it here.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE FAQS AND RULES!!

I can already see that you're over the signature size limit. The current sig size limit here at AO is 500 x 115 pixels and 100kb.(I believe)

...otherwise...

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Really cool i love almost all the animes you said but one but hello and have fun at animeonline.net

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Whazzup?! Enjoy ur stay and PM me if u have any ques or wanna chat. Later.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

hi if you need any help just pm me make sure you've read the rules as well

gin
    Thanks

...random comment,oh yah this is a nice play for all anime fan XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast