+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Violent

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Violent

Lol if you know who I really am I post about 100 times a day lol if there is enough active people which is why I love this site enough posts to keep me satisfied I'll try and make this site very popular heh

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. well if ya want to know anything or whatever pm me anytime
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Heh I hope so I love bein the attention graber ~ j/p ~ but really hmm... does everyone hate me O.o lol... Is becoming a Mod hard ??? jus wondering I would love to be one in the future lol... this site kinda is a fun thing

....hehehe, sorry, sorry.

Ok, its not funny but...

I'd assume that it wouldnt be "hard" but you'd just have to be "loyal and responsible" towards AO. Y'know, you'd probably have to be here for so long and earn ppl's respect and the trust of the other mods.

FYI: I dont think you should go and ask y'know, cuz they CHOOSE mods from ppl that'd be trustworthy (not saying that you're not but...)

...but who knows? Maybe in the future they'd need more mods and they might just be looking for "responsible and loyal" members of AO.

But this is all my OPINION so dont take it seriously, if you wanna ask then go ahead, who knows, you might get lucky.

*shouts out to the others*

Ok, does someone else wanna come and welcome this guy or not!!?

...LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol well I guess I shouldnt have asked lol... but ok also do you need a certain number of posts in certain areas of the fourm ? Because I noticed that I couldnt post in some of the random fourms I went to lol

THE RULES!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Join him......in what? *confused*
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

Sigh I guess I'm not very popular lol j/p :P hmmm how old is AnimeOnline may I ask?

THE RULES!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think the "number" of posts really matter, its the "quality"...basically what I'm trying to say is, "DONT SPAM!!" LOL, really, they hate that.

...oohh, and #1 note in posting, threads are "dead" if there hasnt been a post in two weeks so you always wanna check the date of the last post (Honestly I dont know if this is still in effect though, seen a few threads that picked up after a month of being inactive but not being closed)

...when you MAKE threads make sure that you put them in the right section and dont do stuff like "favorite ______" cuz theres no fav threads allowed here (heheh, did some myself when I first joined...not a good way to start. LOL)

Otherwise you should be all set.

...as for how old AO is...I dunno, maybe 2~4yrs old? I joined this March so....
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Phew that is preety old its been this good for that long must be good lol as for spam I try not to keep my posts under a good few lines heh... including I dont write dumb crap lol... is there big rules I should be told about? I did read some of the rules but I cant find the main rules

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast