+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: *waves* Kon'ban wa

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *waves* Kon'ban wa

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    I think i've already made my second mistake by posting a thread on GG for fans... which has already been posted earlier.... Sob.. sheep is clumsy.. ^^"
    Actually, you haven't made a mistake. You see, that other thread you have been talking has been dead or idle for more than 2 weeks, so if that was revived, it would have been closed. Here is the link:

Guilty Gear fans in here ?

^^ So, don't worry. The mistake that you did, thinking that you made a mistake was not reading the rules thoroughly. Haha. ^_^;; Anyway, if you have any doubts or questions, feel free to PM me or any other members here. Enjoy your stay, Aya!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Actually, you haven't made a mistake. You see, that other thread you have been talking has been dead or idle for more than 2 weeks, so if that was revived, it would have been closed. Here is the link:

Guilty Gear fans in here ?

^^ So, don't worry. The mistake that you did, thinking that you made a mistake was not reading the rules thoroughly. Haha. ^_^;; Anyway, if you have any doubts or questions, feel free to PM me or any other members here. Enjoy your stay, Aya!
    Oh okee.. thanks...
    *an odd sheep in colledge computer lab is currently stoning at computer during class*
    Im a boring 17+ year old... ^^"
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there aya-kun and welcome to AO. You sound like a very interesting person. You'll definitely like bleach when you get the chance to watch it.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    Hello there aya-kun and welcome to AO. You sound like a very interesting person. You'll definitely like bleach when you get the chance to watch it.
    Well..I've already read a lil about Bleach and got to like Byakuya~ book 7*
    So that's why I bought the cd depsite that my bro dont like it. He doesnt let me watch animes that he dont like.. sob...
    But im kinda stubborn so i went ahead. Also because I wanted to go in the video shop to get a glance and that hot-looking guy *who looks like Homura-sama* (saiyuki) ! ^^ Baa....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello welcome to AO! Have fun ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3