+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome me. Embrace me. Or I'll key your car.

Newbie DragonsRevenge is off to a good start DragonsRevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome me. Embrace me. Or I'll key your car.

Hello. I'm like, 24, male, I like long walks on the beach. My phone number is...
    wait, what? No, that's not right.

I've been on another anime kick lately (I go in and out of it, you know?), and I'm trying to find a place to share it with. My favorites include Azumanga Daioh, FMA, Elfen Lied, Slayers, Sailormoon, Scrapped Princess, FMP: Fumoffu, Saber Marionette J (et al), and Ghibli films. I'm currently watching FMP:TSR and Snow Fairy Sugar (shut up, it's a guilty pleasure).

I hate DBZ, Inuyasha, Samurai Deeper Kyo, FFVII: AC (yeah, I said it).

Besides anime, I enjoy games, currently playing Twilight Princess for the Gamecube. In the current console wars, I'm looking to get a PS3, even though it will most likely go the way of the Betamax or Neo Geo in the next few years. I love MGS, Final Fantasy (though you wont hear me gush about it like others). I love heavy metal. Dream Theater, Nightwish and Megadeth are among my favorites there.

Guess that covers it.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Welcome me. Embrace me. Or I'll key your car.

You have to wait a while for everyone to kick in.. then the replies start to flood in!

Ellooo and welcomee!

Erm, be nice and read the rules..

If you ever need a friend.. PM someone else.

Naah joke! ^^ You can PM me anytime!

Hope you like the forum!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry dude, it takes awhile sometimes. Welcome and enjoy the place. I also have LOZ:Twilight Princess for the Gamecube also.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

haha, great for you, mate! Try watching Death Note, it's awesome!!!!!!!! And God(?) Save Our King!, this one's really funny. About a kid who got flushed down the toilet and ended up as something nobody with a sane (superboring) mind would have thought of. It's also called Kyou Kara Maou.

Newbie longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah, welcome!!!!! Smileys!!!!! Have a great time here!!!

PS: I'm not in good terms with my memory right now so I forgot the decent things to say, heehee, sorry.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsRevenge View Post
    Hello. I'm like, 24, male, I like long walks on the beach. My phone number is...
    wait, what? No, that's not right.

I've been on another anime kick lately (I go in and out of it, you know?), and I'm trying to find a place to share it with. My favorites include Azumanga Daioh, FMA, Elfen Lied, Slayers, Sailormoon, Scrapped Princess, FMP: Fumoffu, Saber Marionette J (et al), and Ghibli films. I'm currently watching FMP:TSR and Snow Fairy Sugar (shut up, it's a guilty pleasure).

I hate DBZ, Inuyasha, Samurai Deeper Kyo, FFVII: AC (yeah, I said it).

Besides anime, I enjoy games, currently playing Twilight Princess for the Gamecube. In the current console wars, I'm looking to get a PS3, even though it will most likely go the way of the Betamax or Neo Geo in the next few years. I love MGS, Final Fantasy (though you wont hear me gush about it like others). I love heavy metal. Dream Theater, Nightwish and Megadeth are among my favorites there.

Guess that covers it.

lol at the key your car. NOT MY DOOR! lawlz, and ok then. ur in luck, all your anime has seperate forums in this site, and that gives you a chance to interact with people here and talk about you fav anime, after all, its called animeonline.net. im raimann aka n-phekshu, and phek for short, as u see in my siggy, and anything u want i will try to help like posts friends or anything, just drop a pm to me, or if i cant help you [i was new not too long ago ] pm the admin, dragonball
    have fun at animeonline.net!!!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Welcome me. Embrace me. Or I'll key your car.

Hi! Welcome to Anime online! I hope you will really enjoy it here!

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello DragonsRevenge and Welcome 2 AO!!! I'm sure that your gonna love it here and everything. If you ever want 2 chat or need a friend, PM me anytime if you like. Have fun!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast