+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: {Welcome, Miki}

Newbie Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo's Avatar
    Thanks

{Welcome, Miki}

Hello

My life is boring! Laugh out loud. No it is not. My name is Miki Asakawa, but call me Miki. Mayura a.k.a my best friend referred me. Let’s be friends too.

I am studying English language slowly and very interested in other countries and cultures. My favorites are shopping, cooking, music, reading, flowers, talking & hanging out with friends, and sweet things like chocolate! I'd love to talk with you anything and everything about life such as love, fashion, friends, cultures, and many other small things!

Secret message:

とっても元気いっぱい!!友達からは頑張り屋さんでとってもやさしいねって言われます!自分ではそうは思わ ないけど・・・。 友達はけっこうできる方です! あと、英語が大好きで洋画を観るのがとてもすき! 夢は字幕なしで映画を観ることです! その夢に向かって英語勉強中です!

Peace everyone. V Ciao

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: {Welcome, Miki}

Welcome to AO! Enjoy ur stay her see u in the forums! PM me if u ever wanna talk

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello! How are you? Nice to meet you! So, what anime/manga do you like? And, if you don't mind, may I be your friend? ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, welcome and pm me if u want to chat

Newbie Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo may be famous one day Mikiyo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Hello! How are you? Nice to meet you! So, what anime/manga do you like? And, if you don't mind, may I be your friend? ^^
    Absolutely. A...B...S...O...L...U...T...E...L...Y! Absolutely. I love spelling bee! I am inky dinky. Hehe. I am fine. How are you? Doozo yoroshiku, mahiru. It's nice to meet you, mahiru. I will be so happy to have you as a first friend at anime online.

Thank you everyone.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikiyo
    Hello

My life is boring! Laugh out loud. No it is not. My name is Miki Asakawa, but call me Miki. Mayura a.k.a my best friend referred me. Let’s be friends too.

I am studying English language slowly and very interested in other countries and cultures. My favorites are shopping, cooking, music, reading, flowers, talking & hanging out with friends, and sweet things like chocolate! I'd love to talk with you anything and everything about life such as love, fashion, friends, cultures, and many other small things!

Secret message:

とっても元気いっぱい!!友達からは頑張り屋さんでとってもやさしいねって言われます!自分ではそうは思わ ないけど・・・。 友達はけっこうできる方です! あと、英語が大好きで洋画を観るのがとてもすき! 夢は字幕なしで映画を観ることです! その夢に向かって英語勉強中です!

Peace everyone. V Ciao
    chelloe pm me anytime and u have a new friend lmao

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O Hi One of Mayura's Friends^^!!

Haha Sweeeeeeeet. Well welcome to AO and feel free to PM me anytime. Haha You are Welcome in the *Hyper Revolution* Wich includes Me ; Hawk ; Kedar ; Mayura and if you want you can too ^^ Haha.

Well Enjoy the Threads^^

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Thanks

Thank you. To mahiru: Sorry i did not answer the other question. My favorites are fruits basket, bleach, and kiddy grade.

Thank you justLoseIt. I am Mayura's friend. We know each other til we were little girls. Nice to meet you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast