+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well hello

Newbie thomaspelletier may be famous one day thomaspelletier may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well hello

My name is Thomas Pelletier. I have been absent from the site for around 6 months just chilling around the web. I came back running when I heard the fanfics and poem section were back up.. Heheheh. Please read my works and comment. I am always looking for good feedback, especially with my new story. Crimson Stars-The Price of Unity. I love collaborated works and thank the dozens of people on the web that have helped me to write some of my great works. Among my Collaborated Works ae the Arcane Plane Saga, The Icarus Incidident, as well as occurences in the Crimson Realms Unverse. Perhaps someone can explain the points to me, and what they are used for. I see that they are generated by good posts but I dont see their purpose. do we buy wallpapers or maybe downloads with them? I have looked around but can't see a thread with info on them.
    Last edited by thomaspelletier; May 16, 2006 at 09:58 AM.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Well hello

Well hello hello! Welcome to AO! Keep posting like a mad mahiru girl, lol.j/k Hope to meet you soon, and you meet her, lol

o~Piggy-san~o

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes welcome back.,
    also if you have questions about the gallery and whatnot,. AO has changed quite drastically so i'd be sure to check all the updates and new rules up. ^_^

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well welcome back and hope you stay active this time around.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie thomaspelletier may be famous one day thomaspelletier may be famous one day
    Thanks

Perhaps I should be more direct with asking. What are the points used for? I cannot find this answer anyway on the forum and nor do I have my question answered in the three replies before this one. Are the points merely a status symbol or can I use them to purchase music downloads and various avatars and sigs? Is it possible to use it to buy an anime download? Please answer or provide me with a link to the appropriate topic. Your help is appreciated.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm the bank my friend and i don't know much about them myself...sorry...but hi and welcome to AO.feel free to pm me if u are bored or want to chat.^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

hey what's up, welcome to AO, have a nice day.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome and enjoy your stay here at AO and if you want to chat just pm me

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast