+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well, Hello There.

Newbie exmangalover is off to a good start exmangalover's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Well, Hello There.

Hello!

I am here to introduce myself to the family. So where's daddy?
    I hope my new family is friendly.

What's everyone's favorite anime and why? or What's your favorite manga and why?

Mine is Fullmetal Alchemist. I've watched it from the first time it aired on adultswim in 2006, and now after watching Brotherhood and reading the manga, I've felt even closer to the characters. Plus, it doesn't hurt that the storyline was amazing!
    As for manga...I wanna say Fullmetal Alchemist again, but I'll say...Akagami no Shirayukihime. My favorite thing about the manga is the art, but I like the storyline as well. The romance and the friendship is well developed between the two leads.
    And I get overly excited when the new chapters comes out since the translations take so long. T^T

Newbie ChiChizuru is off to a good start ChiChizuru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Well, Hello There.

my favourite anime would have to be hakuouki or pandora hearts

Hakuouki: i really like this anime! the plot is awesome, (well, that just for me, i dunno about other people out there and all) and its also bishounen, so there are a lot of cool guys in it. my favourite character is Saito Hajime, so that also made me wanna watch it more. and i really like the art, and the voice acting was really good. everything in the anime was like awesome for me, so yea. although, the ending was so sad, it made me cry...........

Pandora Hearts: first of all, when i watched this anime, i was so excited when i found out that the same voice actor that played Saito Hajime from hakuouki was i here! he played the character Raven/Gilbert, and that was one reason y i like this anime. i realaly like the costumes/clothing that they wear in the anime, and the setting was something that i liked. i also liked the plot, because it was like awesome! but i wish it was longer, i really liked this anime.

my favourite manga would have to be koukou debut or love in the mask.

Koukou Debut: first of all, i really like shoujo mangas, so this was a perfect manga for me. the plot was amazing! the art was cool too! and the funny thing is, the main guy character reminded me of L in death note, and since L is my favourite characters in death note, i just wanted to read more!

Love in the Mask: first thing, this is a manwha. but anyway, i really liked the plot, and since it had the genre "Gender Bender" which i love, i liked this manwha. overall, everything was cool, like the art and whatnot, but the plot was like so sweet!!!! it really made me interested, but the sad part is, is that its an ongoing manwha, and the latest chapter was like 4 or 5 months ago! im still waiting for it to come out! to be honest, if this manwha had the chapters coming out daily, like once a week, or even once a month, i would have liked it better than koukou debut. but unfortunately, i like koukou debut better!

Thanks

I've haven't seen Hakuouki, but from what I've seen, it looks very pretty. lol but the ending being sad, does that mean its a tragedy? D:

I was reading Pandora Hearts before, but I stopped and then it blew past me XD I'll probably go back one day and re-read it and watch the anime. I had like the clothes too though.

OH! I loved Koukou Debut! I read it such a LONG time ago tho >< I think at the time I was still on myspace haha!!

Don't you hate that. >< when really awesome mangos aren't updated for months or even a few years >< I need to start learning how to ready Japanese and Korean lol!

Newbie ChiChizuru is off to a good start ChiChizuru's Avatar
    Thanks

yea, hakuouki is tragedy. but once u get to the sequel which is hakuouki hekketsuroku, it turns into a romance. but i suggest u only watch hakuouki if u like historical animes, like animes with hot characters in it, and with a sad ending

I KNOW! I HATE THAT. when ur reading such an awesome manga, it doesnt come out in like forever! like i wanna read a manga called "kiss and never cry". it has a really good story line for me, but the latest chapter didnt come out until like 3 months ago! and i dont wanna rad it since its like that. and im also reading a manga called "akuma to love song". i started rading it, and i really liked it, but then the chapters like ended, and then i saw taht it was ongoing, and the latest chapter was like 5 months ago! im still waiting for the nexy chapter to come out! but i think the reason for me, is because i live in canada, so it probably taked time for the chapters to come out.

Thanks

I like historical anime and hot characters lol, but tragedies are not my favorite T^T its too sad when the character you connect to dies at the end.

Oh! I know that one Kiss and Never Cry, its by the same artist that did You're My Pet (which I liked a lot! Maybe reading that one will be better since its completed). I was reading that one, but I stopped. I skipped ahead and ruined the romance for myself, I sorta became uninterested. It was indeed an interesting premise.
    Akuma to Love Song!! *flips table* I love/hate that manga! I was reading it when it first started being put online. It actually was scanned a released fairly quickly at first. But now it takes FOREVER! it took so long I'm forgetting what happened and now I need to read it over. >< But I love the characters in that story. The manga that I said was my favorite Akagami no Shirayukihime is one of those takes forever to be released types, but I love it so much! Now that its in LuLu comics it should be updated more often though which makes me happy! lol

+ Reply to Thread