+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wheeee...

Seichen

Wheeee...

X_x I am a happy person who loves having fun with friends! Meeting new people ish my passion! ^_^! Please talk to me! <3 I am an exchange student in kyoto, where am attending Kyoto college of art and design. Mayura-chan and Shizuka-chan called me here and told me Kedar is here. YAY! WOOT! I'm mixed; Indonesian, Indian, Dutch and Australian XP I share dorm with Mayura and Shizukz-chan with another one of our friend.

I love Moonchild.
    Moonchild; Who can't love it O_O;; Hyde-Sama ish pretty ^_^. Windstruck; O_O! Like omgash! ;o; It's such beautiful movie! It's funny as well as it's sad @_@. I wanna see My Sassy Girl too! Ju-On: I like scary movies ^_^ Toshio-Kun ish cho-kawaii! Though I get scared and don't dare to sleep after watching >_>; Azumi: I love how Aya Ueto plays her part as Azumi! <3 Though there was a lotta blood @_@ -shiver-

Places i want to travel: Asia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, South, Singapore, Vietnam. And Australia...

Personal note: I love guys who are just being themselves! I prefer a guy or a girl who can make me laugh =D and I have a lot in comon with. Of course I prefer asian >_>;; I don't really give much for looks, inner ish what counts for me ^_^. Yosh! <3 Genki desu! XD Hehe, Kedar-san is jaw-dropping sweet.

There. My introduction.
    Last edited by Seichen; Jun 23, 2006 at 03:04 PM.

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wheeee...

Heylo, welcome to AO. hope you enjoy around here. I'm new here too so yeah. post lots! PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hello welcome to AO! Pm me if you ever want to chat.

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Mega magic hello
    welcome to AO
    PM me anytime

Seichen

Wheee, you guys are coolies. ^-^ I never thought i would get responses this quickly. Thank you. * I will hope to meet you all and chat. ^-^ Thank you guys. ^^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcomes Seichen. You are an interesting mix of many races. I hope to see you posting your pictures like Mayi-chan and Shizuka-chan in our galleries soon. Please enjoy the warmth and care of our lovely AO members, as well as Sagara-san. Thank you again for your extensive introduction. ^_^.

~Piggy

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie temy may be famous one day temy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ara Ara...kawaii person there...welcome welcome...as they say "amongst the hopeless". I'm sure you'll have lots of fun around, especially since you already know some of the members.
    I see you like Moonchild, I'm a fan too, but not that much for Hyde, as for Gackt...he's one damn gorgeous bishie, ne ^___^.
    So, I'm offering as a possible friend too; if you ever get bored (though I doubt you can with all the possibilities to post around)...I'm here, and my Inbox it's large enough (for I’m new too XD), so feel free to PM me

Dewa mata ^^

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

wheee!! i can just see Mahi-chan zooming in here! =O haha... coolies you're a friend of Mayu-chan and Shizu-chan!! ^.^ welcome!! have a fantabulous time here!! lol... i see you know Sagara-san!! that's nice as well! ^_^ i'm Pam, btw... nice to meet you! *leechy dance* just PM me even just for a chat! ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast