+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who Ever Said That A Good Introduction Was A Lost Art

Newbie AngelOfDarkness21 is off to a good start AngelOfDarkness21's Avatar
    Thanks

Who Ever Said That A Good Introduction Was A Lost Art

Greetings to all those here at AO,

I am no stranger to Forums, or even anime. Though I am pretty tough on how accurate you need to be when telling people facts about an anime. I find that a lot of people are wrong, and that is probably one of my biggest peeves.

I am currently taking a writers course that will give me college crediblity. I want to be able to write stories and if i cant do that. well then i want to head into tattooing. Kinda contradicting isnt it? lol.

As for animes I dont just like anime I like their manga counter parts aswell. I dont really have a particular genre that I like, but i do know that i dislike sports anime/manga, they just dont really appeal to me. Then again neither does One Piece, or the stupid anime thats has too many of the word "bo" in it. I really think that its a PoS.

But the anime/manga's that I do like are: Fruits Basket, Trinty Blood, Shugo Chara!, Gundam Destiny/Seed, Desert Punk, Card Captors, Digimon (all the series), Tsubasa, Vampire Knight, Ceres, Fushigi Yugi/Genbu Kaiden, Bleach, Naruto/Shippuden, Deathnote, etc. The list is really long.

On my spare time I am usually looking for a new series to read or watch. I even like to Rp, to keep my writing gears moving (otherwise Ill feel rusty). But my life doesnt just revolve around the computer. I also like to hang out with friends and go to the movies, Heck I even like to go to the beach when I can.

Well I think thats enough about me if anyone has an questions dont hesitate to ask, Ill be more then happy to oblige. You'll have to excuse some of my spelling errors cause even thou I would like to be a writer that doesnt mean that i am great at it. In fact I failed my english classes in high school. lol

AoD

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Ever Said That A Good Introduction Was A Lost Art

Welcome, I have to say best introduction thread I have seen in months. Except the dark read is kinda hard to read. You may want to read the site rules, most forums are the same however some have a few different rules. I look forward to seeing your posts. Hope you enjoy the site.

And I agree Vampire Knight is awesome, I just finished watching it a couple of weeks ago.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I watched that anime too but.. im still short of 2 episodes before ending it.. >.< I need internet at home.. *sigh*

Lol... very complete.. kudos on that... Hope to see you posting lots ^^ could use person of your caliber... and oh.. your English is great ^^ surely it'll help to brighten this forum more... Have fun and cya around respect everyone and follow the rules is all the advise you need to have fun here in AO maybe there are more.. but you'll adapt to it gradually and it'll add up by it self...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I actually think the dark red is soothing for the eyes- at least compared to all the smileys that most users post in their introductions. (Like I did, lol) And also failed my english classes (But I aced the tests... Ahem.) Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay.I also love all the anime that you listed. Good job, kudos.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Faith in humanity: +1

Keep up the good work and welcome to AO.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie AngelOfDarkness21 is off to a good start AngelOfDarkness21's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for the welcome, i really appreciate it.

I remember the last time that did one of these introductions, and the title was "Cant Do Backflips". It was funny because I caught a lot of peoples attention that way. I think it had somewhere up to 30 posts other then my own, while the rest of the intros only got somewhere between 5-15. as for the red text WELL its kinda a trade mark of mine, All my posts are in red, thou I can make it a brighter one.

As for Vampire Knight I felt kinda jipped at the end of the anime, it really made me want more, so i went to the manga and its doing a much better job for me, as it goes farther then the anime counter part. But I guess most animes are like that. The Fruits Basket Anime was one of those let downs for me. The manga was SO much better, I even own all 23 volumes and the Cat's book.

and i think one of the best qualities I have is the fact that I write far much more then an average person as most of the time I just cant shut up. lol

AoD

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Brighter is much better, thank you.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfDarkness21 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome, i really appreciate it.

I remember the last time that did one of these introductions, and the title was "Cant Do Backflips". It was funny because I caught a lot of peoples attention that way. I think it had somewhere up to 30 posts other then my own, while the rest of the intros only got somewhere between 5-15. as for the red text WELL its kinda a trade mark of mine, All my posts are in red, thou I can make it a brighter one.

As for Vampire Knight I felt kinda jipped at the end of the anime, it really made me want more, so i went to the manga and its doing a much better job for me, as it goes farther then the anime counter part. But I guess most animes are like that. The Fruits Basket Anime was one of those let downs for me. The manga was SO much better, I even own all 23 volumes and the Cat's book.

and i think one of the best qualities I have is the fact that I write far much more then an average person as most of the time I just cant shut up. lol

AoD

And I thank you very much for that. It makes things a lot more interesting, don't you think? Unfortunatly, I can never think of enough to say to make it worthwhile. Like right now, I'm trying to ramble on about nothing to make it seem like I had something interesting to say, which I don't. Anyway, I'm glad you joined, I'm sure someone who 'never shuts up' will have a lot of things to say in the forums. And yes, it's a lot easier to read now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast