+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WhooHoooh!!!

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

WhooHoooh!!!

Whoohh!!! Im gLad Im
    back aFtEr a lOnG lOnG
    brEaK aT AO laTely.... hEhEh..
    sO, hOws it Now fOlks....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: WhooHoooh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    Whoohh!!! Im gLad Im
    back aFtEr a lOnG lOnG
    brEaK aT AO laTely.... hEhEh..
    sO, hOws it Now fOlks....
    So uh, how long have you been gone??

Just so I can be sure what to update you on.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhhmmm... if Im not mistaken... My last appearance is April I think.... Yah... April thats it....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, april it should be because I remember I've seen you before but not very much and since I joined in April...

Soo... some changes I can think off:
    1. member title (under your avatar) doesn't say "com. member" or "elite member" and so but there are different namings, because people got confused (and upset (me)) about the fact that you can be a community member and an elite member at the same tim
    2. the rank images have changed- there was a contest and I think these are FLawEds'- she won
    3. now only community members can start threads that ask something like: "Who would win?", "Who's your favourite?"
    4. there was a POTW (poem of the week) but it closed this week... sheesh...
    5. oh and there was the first ever AMV contest of AO... I didn't see much of it though...

Ok, that's all that comes to my mind, take a look around...
    Oh, and welcome back!!! ^^ I'm glad you're back too and hope you don't have to leave this wonderful place again ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I remember seeing you around from a while back. Well welcome back to AO.

...since April eh? I dont think that you've missed too much.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then WELCOME BACK!!!!!! I don't know you but I love welcoming people back so yah! I hope you enjoy it here again and make more friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I don't exactly remember you but WELCOME BACK. And re-enjoy your stay. . . That doesn't seem like correct grammer. . . what is it then? Crap. Can't remember. Oh well, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

hee hee I like the title and I just had to post here! hee hee I like the sig that you have.. nice to be bak though!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast