+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why, hey there.

Newbie Philx is off to a good start Philx's Avatar
    Thanks

Why, hey there.

Hey there, I'm Philx, but call me Phil for simplicity's sake

I've never been apart of a forum community before so I'm hoping it goes well

I enjoy a number of different anime's and genres. But most of the ones I like most usually have a bit to do with romance and a great plot, and the occasional fight scene.

I would list all the different anime I've watched/really liked but I think I'll leave that for those that actually want to know

Thanks for reading

Newbie Takeru Isshi is off to a good start Takeru Isshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why, hey there.

I agree this is also my first time being apart of a forum but unlike you I haven't watched much anime for the reason that I don't know what to watch,If you have any suggestions, I'll gladly take them I'm currently watching Fairy Tail ^^
    The only way to truly know the answer and possibility of your hearts desire is to give it a try and ask ^^

Newbie Philx is off to a good start Philx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru Isshi View Post
    I agree this is also my first time being apart of a forum but unlike you I haven't watched much anime for the reason that I don't know what to watch,If you have any suggestions, I'll gladly take them I'm currently watching Fairy Tail ^^
    Then I'd like to suggest to you; Freezing, Shuffle!, Kore wa Zombie desu ka?!, and Elfen Lied.
    Tell me what you think and I'll be more than happy to give you some more suggestions

Newbie Takeru Isshi is off to a good start Takeru Isshi's Avatar
    Thanks

alrighty then I shall give em each a try and then let ya know what I think of em! ^^
    The only way to truly know the answer and possibility of your hearts desire is to give it a try and ask ^^

+ Reply to Thread