whats the industry leading video format to convert to convert dvd to mp3 mov. after suggesting that is a leading format, whats a leading software that does the conversion hopey one with nice pair of features that allows customization from the dvd menu and thumbnail images from the menu items and background picture of recption menus page.. ipad or mpegthere is usually a guide concerning how to convert and burn video formats such as divx, xvid, ipad, wmv, mov, vob, mpeg, mp4, dv, 3gp, mkv, tivo with a standalone playable dvd with just a few steponvertxtodvd.kooksoftguide. both ipad and mov are right, with a right software you can convert any format videos to playable video dvd format for dvd players, you are able to follow me to make use of rz dvd creator, it could convert any format videos to video dvd, it offers many advanced features to create state of the art video dvd, it may modify the dvd title menu and chapter menu, can customize dvd menu reen and thumbnail images in the buttons, like play all, titlesvideos selection, chaptersenes selection, etc, can customize dvd menu background videos, images, musics, text, etc, with it it is possible to very easy to personalize a top rated dvd menu, and it can convert any format videos to straightforward video dvd together with the customized dvd menu and burn to the dvd di(dvd+r, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r dl, etc.), like convert ipad or mov files to video dvd with customized dvd menu, state of the art, insert a dvd di within the computer burner drive, run rz dvd creator, choose the dvd burner drive as tar folder, drag&drop your ipad or mov files to the software, then press menu button to custmoize the dvd menu and let the dvd menu, at last press start button, you'll a good video dvd together with the customized dvd menu, and you could play in the burned video dvd well in your dvd player. you can google or yahoo search and download rz dvd creator, hope it can help you.. as far as i know, dvd format is vob. it has two folders video_ts and audio_ts. id prefer to recommend this dvd creator for your requirements. it's my job to put it to use to convert and burn video to dvd to try out on my own home tv, it supports making menu and works pretty much for me personally. you could possibly it to get a try.industry leading-dvd-burning-softwarehope it will help. send an email should you have every other question.. mpeg