+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow

For those who do not know me(or have forgotten me,lol), he name is sol-x. I left for personal reasons, but i will try to be on here a lot more often^^

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Wow

I don't think we have ever met but it's good to have you back. I hope you stay here this time.. My name is Jamie and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you. If you need to read the rules to refresh your memory and have fun.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

well, yes i need a rule check-up please ^^. I have been gone for a while and I need to refresh my memory

A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

wellcome to AO i hope you like it and thares alot of new thangs here and alot of new people are and new rules too so cheak them out
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I remember Sol-x the name. COuld have sworn you had more post than this though.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Shadow Panda is off to a good start
    Thanks

never knew ya on the account that i just joined yesterday XD
    but welcome back i guess

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Panda View Post
    never knew ya on the account that i just joined yesterday XD
    but welcome back i guess
    Well, I had this account for a loooong time now. But I never had too much time to use it like i use too.....

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi,welcome to anime online forums! Read the rules and have fun here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast