+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow it been a long time

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    in Va for nowbut I might be moving to another state
    Thanks

Wow it been a long time

Man it 's been a long time since I've been here. So can some one tell me what i been missing out. Like new anime, manga stuff like that that I need to know. Please tell me tell me tell me .Oh one more thing does Sai every go back to Hikaru ? Please let me know. TTYL
    What can i say, I'm just trying to be me.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wow it been a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole06 View Post
    Man it 's been a long time since I've been here. So can some one tell me what i been missing out. Like new anime, manga stuff like that that I need to know. Please tell me tell me tell me .Oh one more thing does Sai every go back to Hikaru ? Please let me know. TTYL
    Hey never seen you befour. when did you quit?...................................

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by North Dakota View Post
    Hey never seen you befour. when did you quit?...................................
    I didn't I just kinda stop coming for a while I have to check other site to that I had sign on to But still I missed this place. Sorry I didn't answer yesterday I had to get ready for work. TTYL

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm I can't tell you much but there have been contest and other things going on lately. The gallery has really expanded and there are a whole lot more members than before. New anime that I know of are Negima!, Utawarerumono, and MAR ( A.K.A Marechen Awakens Romance). But thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe someone else can pick up where I left off.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Wow it been a long time

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Hmmm I can't tell you much but there have been contest and other things going on lately. The gallery has really expanded and there are a whole lot more members than before. New anime that I know of are Negima!, Utawarerumono, and MAR ( A.K.A Marechen Awakens Romance). But thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Maybe someone else can pick up where I left off.
    You havn't missed too much. i can't think of anything that would be a major change except the new profile sistem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Wow thanks Neves I'm going to write some of these names down.TTYL

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

alot things changed so hoped you checked your profile and you get to customize it so have fun with it, and welcome back to ao

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    alot things changed so hoped you checked your profile and you get to customize it so have fun with it, and welcome back to ao
    Thanks Hellknight I think I'll check it now. I have a lot on my plate now .-_- TTYL

+ Reply to Thread