+ Reply to Thread

Thread: .x>yo<x.

Newbie Jace is off to a good start Jace's Avatar
    Thanks

.x>yo<x.

Hello, I am known as Jace, or Fallen, whichever. It is great to be back after a long time and i would like to introduce my self to anyone who doesent remeber me (98%) and become reaquanted with those whom i have posted with in the past(2%). Ill try to be more active this time and post more often. Thanks for having me.
    :"The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it"

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: .x>yo<x.

umm... im confused... are you new? or is this just a new username? but anyway nice to meet you i dont think you knw me but im jasmine..... lol ttys

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

for all new comers, newbies or older people returning, hello. if you want to be friends, id love it. just PM me for questions, etc.etc. if not, pleasure to post.
    welcome!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

HI HIIIIIIIIIII XD
    welcome to AO or welcome back to here ^_^ , enjoy your time here and enjoy your time by making new friends or meeting your old friends .. have fun and if you need someone to talk to i am here -_^ .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

yo welcome to AO I hope you have fun here, if you need anyone to talk to PM me
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo, Sup dude? Lol. j/k.

Hi Since you were here..ah...rules and stuff have changed! PM me if you need help or want to talk ^^.
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread