+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yep, it's another new guy

Newbie nickhoge is off to a good start nickhoge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yep, it's another new guy

hmm, I dunno about this one, but I'm quite sure he's into Patattes Frites more than we are! He's from the country that is in some sort of crisis right now, they even speak of adding it to our country like it used to be in the old days. Belgium may become a part of The Netherlands again!!

Anyway, that was kinda off-topic. Welcome to AO mate, hope you enjoy your stay!

Newbie MechaShadowV2 is off to a good start MechaShadowV2's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I know what you mean too with the work interfearing with drawing, same here, other than that, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.
    What do you want to do?
    A.) Scold her?
    B.) Kill her?
    C.) Put it in?

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Welcome Kuro to Anime Online! Your job sounds fun and intersting..You have joined the right site ..if you enjoy anime and manga..I hope you enjoy it here. I'm Candy=^.^= *meow* see you around

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

hi and welcome to AO! i'm also a newbie here... nice to meet you.. everyone is nice here. everyone love animation.... you'll enjoy in here... have a nice day.... hope to be new friend with you.. hahaha... have a great day!
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Kuro is off to a good start Kuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Kuro, welcome to AO. I can tell that you're from the Netherlands, just by how you're talking and stuff. ... Oh and erhm, I do a lot of graphic designing too ^_~
    Very, very close ^^ I'm Belgian. But yeah, people indeed often tell me they know that I speak Dutch by the way I write
    How nice. What type of designs do you make ?

hmm, I dunno about this one, but I'm quite sure he's into Patattes Frites more than we are! He's from the country that is in some sort of crisis right now, they even speak of adding it to our country like it used to be in the old days. Belgium may become a part of The Netherlands again!!
    You have all reasons to be sure, 'cause it's true, I'm from the land of the best frites
    And also the land of the big meaningless political crisis, indeed. I sure hope the country doesn't get split up, because at my work, we have several branches in Wallonia.
    Anyway, thanks for the great welcoming !

Yeah, I know what you mean too with the work interfearing with drawing, same here, other than that, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.
    We should all join forces and go demand more time to draw. XD

Welcome Kuro to Anime Online! Your job sounds fun and intersting..You have joined the right site ..if you enjoy anime and manga..I hope you enjoy it here. I'm Candy=^.^= *meow* see you around
    It is ! Not a single day is the same. Sometimes I'm behind my desk making the company magazines or other graphic related work. Other days, I'm on the road, at an exhibition or event, and I meet a lot of people. In brief, I love my job.

hi and welcome to AO! i'm also a newbie here... nice to meet you.. everyone is nice here. everyone love animation.... you'll enjoy in here... have a nice day.... hope to be new friend with you.. hahaha... have a great day!
    Hi. Nice to meet you too.
    Almost everybody. There's one particular person here who made my intro to the site a bit less enjoyable. But luckily, there are still really nice people like you.

Thanks all of you for the warm welcome ^.^

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

As a matter of fact, I was wondering how I can put on a custom avater ? So far, I only can pick a predefined one.

You need to start posting until a certain amount. <^x^>/

I'm late to say this but -- Welcome to AO and have fun meeting all sorts of people here. Shinku-san is right and you should check out the rules because this forum has very strict mods (I think you got in conflict with one of them before).

So with that said --- Enjoy~

About your introduction, you sound interesting as you are pretty sure about what you like and do. It's a good thing. (Laughs) <^x^>/
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2