+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Yo :3

Newbie Nightbloom is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yo :3

My name is Kelly, but you can call me Kells if you prefer.
    I'm 18, I'll be 19 this December.
    I live in a small town in Tennessee, though before too long I'll be relocating somewhere else with my fiance.
    I'll be going to the local college here for two semesters starting in the Spring, and in Fall of 2012 my fiance will be graduating, so we'll be moving somewhere else, though we're not sure where. Pretty exciting :3
    I've been watching anime since I was 5 or 6. It all started with the Astroboy
    cartoon, and then went from there. I'd also become interested in the Asian culture in general around that same age.
    My love for the Asian culture, anime, and manga has definitely contributed to what I will be attending school for.
    I'm going to attend as a Japanese major and an English minor.
    It opens many doors for in regards to job opportunities as well as primary interests in general. This is one reason why I am so excited to move, is because our local college only offers a minor in Japanese. Luckily I will be able to take a class or two, when I go in here as undecided. Along with a few English classes as well :]

But yeah, I'm always looking for new people to talk to and I'm generally always up, I don't sleep much. So, feel free to message me or something ^-^
    death2all777 and 143Mimiix3 like this.
    "Yes...I am nothing more than I could have ever been."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yo :3

Greetings, Kelly. I appreciate your effort in typing up a good introduction. I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for joining us at AO. It is our pleasure having you here! I hope to see you across the board.
    143Mimiix3 likes this.

Thanks

Thank you.
    I've always preferred to express myself in detail, I hate explaining things in 3 words, haha.
    :]

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Kelly Welcome to AnimeOnline a great website for all people that are highly interested in anime series and manga as well as the culture that have taken for granted let me introduce myself i am dark1angel though in real life my real name is Jesus im usually not the typical guy to say just a couple of words but anyhow we all members hope you the best out of this website and also the community that will freshen up nd flourish with with good topics around the message board. Again welcome and hope you have a great stay in AnimeOnline and please read the FAQ for guidelines into helping you move forward. Cya around then looking forward into meeting you more often around the community.
    death2all777 likes this.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Thanks Jesus!
    I appreciate you taking the time out to welcome me :]
    It's nice to know that there are such a large number of friendly people here.
    dark1angel likes this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightbloom For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Sep 12, 2011)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Hey there as well welcome to AO and if you ever have any questions dont hesitate to pm me im sure i can try and help and also i hope you make some friends here and im into the darker anime like hell sing and hello girl and the like i find them more entertaining than the regular smiling rainbow type anime out there lol
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Thank you for the welcome!
    I'm actually a huge Hellsing fan myself ^-^
    Though I haven't gotten a chance to see Hell girl, I've heard it's good.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yeah it is good and you will love it when you get the opportunity to see it
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast