+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yo!!

Stryfe is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Yo!!

Sup Anime Online, Stryfe here ^_^

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to u all, for a while now ive been trying to find an anime forum that remains active a lot, ive stumbled on a few that aren't very active with last posts being made like over a year ago. But! this forum seems to be the real deal so ima stick around

Ive been a fan of anime since well i can remember but only over the past year have i started to become actively involved with anime and manga, kinda really started with Final Fantasy and Dragon Ball, but im always looking for more movies/shows to get into, so please any of you please direct me to some of the good stuff

Im into a lot of the action/horror/sci fi anime from ghost in the shell, ninja scroll, to akira, anime along them lines

hope to see u all around

later

Stryfe
    Last edited by Stryfe; Oct 24, 2007 at 05:02 AM.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yo!!

Whazzup?! Welcome ta AO! If ur lookin' for recommendations, the mods have set up a thread here that has a list of anime shows and films that u could watch. U should check it out. Be sure ta check out the rules, though, u don' wanna get an infraction on ur first run through here. If u ever wanna chat wit some1, jus' PM me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Thanks Joe, thts kool then yeah im looking up on the rules atm, and i will check tht thread out for shure thanks

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello.. welcome to AO.

Hope you have fun and make new friends. Read the rules.. it’ll help you out a lot. ^-^ Pm me if you ever wanna talk or something. My doors always open. ^-^ Hope to see you around~!

Thanks

Thanks Angelic, i must say i'm impressed by you guys very polite and welcoming, i like it lol

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO, hope that you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions or problems than just ask.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Kitsune is off to a good start Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, I'm new here as well but I just thought I'd welcome you too ^.^
    So yeah, welcome to Anime Online!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, welcome to anime online forums! Read the rules and have fun here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast