+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yo, Everyone, I'm New Here. :3 My name is Kai!

Newbie xXCielxKaiXx is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Yo, Everyone, I'm New Here. :3 My name is Kai!

Hi! ^-^ As you see, my name's Kai. Hmm... Maybe I should describe myself a bit. Here we go!

Okay I'm totally obsessed with anime. I'm either watching anime, reading manga, or watching other little cartoons on TV. Other than that I love to chat, hang with my friends, meet new people, and... Role-play~!

I love Yaoi. Yuri. And stuff like that.

I have my own Oc named Kai Kirosawa, and sometimes I like to genderbend her into her male form, Youhei. I have another Oc named Tsukurigoto~ I am working on and improving on drawing anime-styled characters.

My favorite anime is Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. And if you know that anime, as my username implies...

I. Am. CIEL PHANTOMHIVE FANGIRL! X3

My second favorite anime is Ouran High School Host Club, and I love Twincest!

My own opinion of myself is hyper, random, loves to talk, and kind. Though, I admit, I have a temper. O: You don't see it a lot though. x3

I know VERY LITTLE French, but I'm self-teaching myself, and the only full sentence I could say is... Hm... Je t'aime (I love you) Ciel! Or... Ou est (Where is) my Black Butler manga?!

Well, I think I should close this up now... I hope I can make some friends here and have fun! ... Pffft, I've already looked around this site. I know I'll have fun. Have a great day everyone~!

-Kai-

Newbie Sasukes is off to a good start Sasukes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yo, Everyone, I'm New Here. :3 My name is Kai!

Hey *smiles* thanks for being so friendly yesterday. may i call you Kai*laughs*silly question...so anyways...what kind of anime do you like the most? :3

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yo, Everyone, I'm New Here. :3 My name is Kai!

welcome to Ao kai its nice to meet. and Oran high is a cool anime its very intertaing i think any ways have fun and welcome
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

+ Reply to Thread