+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yo fellow anime fans!! :D

Newbie TheSilverDoe is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Yo fellow anime fans!! :D

Hey guys!!! My name's Jade ^_^
    -I'm from England, recently turned 19 and I'm a hugggggge fan of anime/manga, including video games inspired by/using manga so to speak
    -My fave animes are Fruits Basket, Cardcaptors and Tsubasa, and my fave manga is well, the same as my fave animes :P But also including Absolute Boyfriend, Alichino and Tales of Vesperia
    -And my fave manga/anime video games are Final Fantasy, (all of them as I've played most, but my FAVEEEEEE is FF9, FF13 and FF Crystal Chronicles: Ring Of Fates), Eternal Sonata and Tales Of Vesperia
    -I reallllllly wish I was Sakura from Cardcaptors; it would be SO COOL to go around and catch Clow Cards and be able to turn my necklace into a staff that I can fly on
    -Other stuff I like includes: Harry Potter, (huge obsession with that, especially 'The Prince's Tale'), Film, (in general/studying it/cinema, etc. (I want to be a film director and am studying Film at university)), animal rights, (I'm Vegan and a HUGE pro-animal rights activist Flapjack, (I make the best Flapjack in the world and it's a bit of an addiction :P)

I hope to get to know you all more soon
    Anything else you want to know, ask ^_^

Newbie Angel of Darkness is off to a good start Angel of Darkness's Avatar
    The damp darkness of the forest's heartwoods
    Thanks

Re: Yo fellow anime fans!! :D

Lol hello there. It sounds like you're just the sort of person we love around here. My name is Megan, I'm 20, and I'm currently in Oregon in the US. We share an adoration of Fruits Basket, though I haven't watched more than the first episode of the anime. Personally, it creeped me out that they used some beatboxing Bostonian as Kyo's voice and a basement child molestor for Yuki's. My best friend keeps telling me it doesn't last through the whole thing, but I still can't watch it.
    Tears are the feelings that a heart can no longer hold.

Newbie TheSilverDoe is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Yo fellow anime fans!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Darkness View Post
    Lol hello there. It sounds like you're just the sort of person we love around here. My name is Megan, I'm 20, and I'm currently in Oregon in the US. We share an adoration of Fruits Basket, though I haven't watched more than the first episode of the anime. Personally, it creeped me out that they used some beatboxing Bostonian as Kyo's voice and a basement child molestor for Yuki's. My best friend keeps telling me it doesn't last through the whole thing, but I still can't watch it.
    Hahahahahaa yeh I know what you mean xD But I completely fell in love with Yuki in the anime ^_^ He is just so beautiful and mysterious <3 I don't like those wierd fan girls that like chase him though like 'YUKI WE LOVE YOU!!' they are SO annoying xD Awww Kyo is sweet I don't like Shigure, he is such a pervert xD It's pretty funny though, just very innapropriate xD

+ Reply to Thread