+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yoroshiku, abby724 desu...

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Yoroshiku, abby724 desu...

Excuse me for speaking in Japanese up there... I just had that urge. You guys know what I mean, right?... Right...? I'm also teaching myself Japanese, but I haven't got very far, just too much work and stress... Just too much, I drown it in every day, even on weekends...

Well, anyway, I'm a girl, I love video games, nature, good yaoi, good entertainment in general, drawing (though I'm not very good at it—at least, compared to other artists—*coughcoughYura-ObataTakeshi-MinamiHaruka-OzakiTomomi-MiyazakiHayao-NomuraTesuyo*—, and I have an overactive imagination. Too many spontaneous sketches and short works of fiction to count, you know what I'm sayin'? [/end Will Smith impression]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yoroshiku, abby724 desu...

Hello Abby, sorry you haven't been welcomed yet.

I see that you already started posting, so it looks like you're comfortable. If you need any help with anything there are many folks who are willing to help. So feel free to ask. Speaking of learning Japanese, one our staff member Tsurara has started making comprehensive lessons in the Japanese Culture section. Check it out.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello and welcome to AO, hope that you'll enjoy it here. Dont forget to check up on the FAQs and Rules if you already havent.

Japanese lessons? Than you might wanna take a look over at the weekly Japanese Lessons thread about in the Japanese Culture section of the forum.

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi abby and welcome to Anime Online^^. if you need help or someone to talk to, just pm me and i will respond. Have fun and remember to read the rules
    ~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hi and welcome to AO!!!!!! I hope you enjoy it here and make lots of friends plus NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! Remember to read the rules and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    I love video games, nature, good yaoi, good entertainment in general, drawing
    On what you said! ^^ If you need
    any help Kiwi's here to help ok! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

HI and welcome to Anime online. Remember to read the riles/FAQ section, post often, make friends, and have fun! If you want you can drop by my ever changing Profile page and check it out. If you like what you see, and want to PM me, feel free.

+ Reply to Thread