+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: you guys are annoying

Maya is off to a good start Maya's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys are annoying

The massage I kept getting everywhere to make my first post with this section was annoying the hell out of me .... So Here I Am !!
    Hopefully that thing will go away now.

Anyway. My name is Maya and I love to code and design thing which would make me a web and a graphic designer.
    Not a professional one but Im working on that
    Programs im love working with are mostly Adobe's but my favorite among them is Photoshop!!

English isn't my first language so I kind off suck at it so if you see a bunch of typos in my post know thats normal. and don't laugh at them if you know whats good for ya.

I hope to gain some friends here because i been feeling quite lonely lately, ok bad Maya don't lie! Still nice to meet you all and hope we can be friends. ok that last part sounds so lame-ish lol.

God this is the longest introduction I ever made in a forum.
    Im so proud of myself *sniff* *sniff*

BTW how can I change my avatar? Im not all that stupid but I cant find the upload option....

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: you guys are annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    The massage I kept getting everywhere to make my first post with this section was annoying the hell out of me .... So Here I Am !!

Anyway. My name is Maya and I love to code and design thing which would make me a web and a graphic designer.
    Programs im love working with are mostly Adobe's but my favorite among them is Photoshop!!

English isn't my first language so I kind off suck at it so if you see a bunch of typos in my post know thats normal. and don't laugh at them if you know whats good for ya.

I hope to gain some friends here because i been feeling quite lonely lately, ok bad Maya don't lie! Still nice to meet you all and hope we can be friends. ok that last part sounds so lame-ish lol.

BTW how can I change my avatar? Im not all that stupid but I cant find the upload option....
    Hello ^^ and welcome. lol It's fine we willn't make fun because English is not everyones first language. Oh you have to be a community member to have your own avatar. That means you have to post 100 times in order to be a comm. member and then I believe it's a 30 day wait till you have it finally done. But again welcom have fun and please read the rules ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well looks like you already got the days here lol but hello oh and dont forget the rules later

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry Maya, from your post we can already tell that you're more coherent than many of the folks here. Have you tried going to the user cp link near the top left corner??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post

MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA!!!

Welcome welcome welcome.. *lays down the red carpet for her* :P

With changing your avatar, you need 100 posts for you to be able to do that
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the second time I get to welcome you to a forum in the past 3 days.

Welcome and stuff.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Maya! It's nice to meet you and welcome to AO. Don't worry about the fact that English isn't your first language. You're typing is better than some I've seen and their native language is English.

Anyway, I hope you come to love it here and make many friends. If you ever want to chat feel free to send a PM my way. See you in the forums!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Maya!., you probably know me not.
    Its keen to see you at AO..finally :P.

btw - AO has a lot of confusing stuff, so its best to read the rule section, it has everything you need know about how to's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast