+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: you guys are annoying

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: you guys are annoying

Knowing Maya, she's probably not going to come back :P

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

OooOO! Graphic Designer! Hehe, interesting.
    Welcome to AO, Maya. Be sure to follow the rules and have fun!
    And if you want, you can talk to me.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Glumps down beside Maya, sup

Newbie xReiRyux is off to a good start
    Thanks

lmao he is angry at nubs lol Why do noobs never watch and learn before making a comment thats what makes them nubs in the first place
    By the way I am also new to the site. but not new to comment in a fourm especially these kind srri no more info

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xReiRyux View Post
    lmao he is angry at nubs lol Why do noobs never watch and learn before making a comment thats what makes them nubs in the first place
    By the way I am also new to the site. but not new to comment in a fourm especially these kind srri no more info
    The only noob here would be you and you should take your own advice.

1) Maya is a SHE
    2) Maya owns her own forum and has been around longer than you ever have
    3) Her comment were directed at the limitations we put on new members not at anyone in particular on the board...fact is she did "watch and learn" before she made the comment...she just found what she saw to be annoying.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    The massage I kept getting everywhere to make my first post with this section was annoying the hell out of me .... So Here I Am !!
    Hopefully that thing will go away now.

Anyway. My name is Maya and I love to code and design thing which would make me a web and a graphic designer.
    Not a professional one but Im working on that
    Programs im love working with are mostly Adobe's but my favorite among them is Photoshop!!

English isn't my first language so I kind off suck at it so if you see a bunch of typos in my post know thats normal. and don't laugh at them if you know whats good for ya.

I hope to gain some friends here because i been feeling quite lonely lately, ok bad Maya don't lie! Still nice to meet you all and hope we can be friends. ok that last part sounds so lame-ish lol.

God this is the longest introduction I ever made in a forum.
    Im so proud of myself *sniff* *sniff*

BTW how can I change my avatar? Im not all that stupid but I cant find the upload option....
    It's okay lol hope you have a great time here too. i know you'll enjoy the peeps here and the posts
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Woo Chief way to lay down the brick on him anywho. Welcome to AO Maya, seems to be alot of talk about you. Maybe you should enter our weekly SOTWs. Oh I'm Anime_8000 a.k.a A8, I'd like to see your designing skills in action here and I guess I'll see you around.

PS- Feel free p.m me ok.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Maya is off to a good start Maya's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Knowing Maya, she's probably not going to come back :P
    -.- your legend killer I presume? I wondered where you disappeared too.
    v.v and im still here *points to herself*.

@Zerosan9000: I could go with an excuse such as " I didnt have time to post" but to be open with you I was lazy too and still am but im just gonna post a bit to prove legend wrong XP.

@solking: yeah and your not really good at it either! look at your gf!!! *hugs sazzy* ^^ arigato.

@Priestess Angel: about the whole language thing, your answer is pretty much what i been getting a lot . x.x I mean how can someone not know their mother tongue? thats sad v.v

@Sasurai: Im not an old hag yet, my memory is still fine or i like to think so lol however i do remember you as the person who has no blending skill but yet awesome sigs.

@xReiRyux: What the.... you morning im a girl!! and I have boobs to prove it.
    OK i probably shouldn't have said the last part...

@anime_8000: I might enter. its been a while since I entered a SOTW. ^^ designing skills? lol to be honest I dont have any. I usually dont know what im doing until im done.

@Chief-sama! XD is my bodyguard <.< so people don't mess with me.

v.v I dont know what up with those rules but fine Ill go read them to avoid any misunderstandings.. lol i have a bunch of them by now but still ill go read.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast