+ Reply to Thread

Thread: zup, I'm robin

robinforum is off to a good start
    Thanks

zup, I'm robin

everyone calls me rob :P they wanna make my name shorter.. I'm from Philippines and is an avid fan of anime I hope I could contribute to all of you what I know

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: zup, I'm robin

Hey and welcome to AO. I hope you make lots of friend and have fun at the same time. If their is anything that you need or just want to chat you can pm me at any time. And make sure you read the rules.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ice viper For This Useful Post:

namia (Jan 13, 2008)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey and welcome!!!!!
    Hope you have fun here!!!!!!!
    Enjoy!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello there rob, hope that you'll enjoy it here at AO. Feel free to ask any questions and dont forget to read up on the FAQs and Rules if you already havent. Just dont forget to...

~enjoy
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello there sir, welcome to Animeonline. Have a great day and enjoy your stay ^^

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hi Rob and Welcome to AO, its nice to meet you, have fun and hope you like it here...if you have any questions or just want to chat pm me anytime...well g2g but ttyl

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh? Fellow Filipino? Awesome! Though I've forgotten most of my Tagalog, having emigrated to America when I was four... Sorry...

Well anyway, welcome to Anime Online. The community's nice and it's fun to talk to the people here, whether it's debating serious issues, or just chatting about a New Year's Resolution, and things like that. Not to mention we've got some real creative minds here. Take a peek in the Poetry and the Gallery section and you'll see what I mean.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi their nice to meet you, if you wanna chat just P.M me, please make sure you read the rules and have fun...
    Hopefull yoyu can get 100 posts so you can challenge me in the arcade good luck!

+ Reply to Thread