Nice ripple effect Water use?
1. Fill a blank page with Black >.< !!
2. Click filter, then render, then lens flare.
3. Put the flare directly in the middle , choose 105mm prime lens type. Then click ok.
4. Next click Filter again, goto distort then click ripple.
5. I used a medium ripple at 638.... but it's really your own preference. then click ok.
6. Now filter, distort, wave.
7. ok here's what u need to use.
Number of generators: 5
Wavelenght: min. 20 max. 20
Amplitude: min. 43 max: 43
Scale: 100% horiz. 100% vert.
UNDEFINED AREAS: Repeat Edge Pixels
Then click ok.
8. Next click Filter again, goto distort then click ripple.
9. I used a medium ripple at 638.... but it's really your own preference again. then click ok.
10. This is the most important. Click filter, distort, polar coordinates.
11. You can use Retangular to polar to get my fav effect >_<`
Or use the polar to rectangular to get this really nice steak and clouds effect.
WOW. U like it? This is a very simple abstract i made up. Mix those abtsract's up and get even better effect's... well after you do that remember to add color!! by coloring a page and selecting overlay... or another blend.
14. There you go. Hope u enjoy it. ^^,
CREDIT> [email protected]
Last edited by jaderabbit; Apr 09, 2006 at 07:32 PM.
-Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-|THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|