+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [photoshop] Ice Cavern -easy

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

[photoshop] Ice Cavern -easy

This Tutorial was made in Photoshop 8

Start off with a blank document of any size
    then set your colors to default by hitting the letter key "D"

choose the gradient tool then go to the top and set the gradient on difference

then cover your document with gradients like so

then go to filters and choose Pixelate-Mezzotint and set it on Long Strokes

go back to filters and choose Blur-Radial Blur and set it on 100, Best and Zoom
    after you have blurred the image hit Ctrl+F 3 times and it should blur it further

(>Warning the more you blur the picture the softer and harder to see the Ice Cavern will become<)

Duplicate that layer and set the duplicate layer on lighten

then on that top layer go to Filters and choose Distort-Polar Coordinates and set it to Polar to rectangle it should look like this

after that is all over go to Layer-New Adjustment Layer and choose Color Balance

you can use any color you want to with this tutorial I went with a cyan blue

I hope this tutorial helped you feedback would be nice
    Please do not rip the images you see here I would like you to try this on your own people

Newbie Kowan may be famous one day Kowan may be famous one day Kowan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ice Cavern

Thank you very much for this tutorial, Sir. I have been searching to find how to do this for sometime. I will try out soon and if I have question, i hope that i can ask for your assistance. Is there a chance for you to make a tutorial on how to make siggies with GIMP, Sir Zackraa.
    Dying to impress Kedar Sagara.

!Triple Blast Generation: Fangirls Unite!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

fool proof i say...fool proof!.,
    very nice tut on the ice cavern., pretty neat., the 3d but not really made with 3d efefct is awsomely done.,
    excel work Zack

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

@kowan I'll give that a try later some of the filters should be the same for the gimp if not I'll try to find a filter that can do those things

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

its a very nice tut, but I don't know what I could use it for. But over all excellent.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Thanks

I dont think anyone would use this in a signature but the effect seems pretty nice to me
    I'm gonna look at the gimp later to see if there is a way to do this same effect in it as well

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

thats really cool dude. thanks for that

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: [photoshop] Ice Cavern -easy

i think its really easy to folow, its nicely detailed.Good work, id like to see some more from you.

I followed your tutorial, and this is how mine turned out =D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast