+ Reply to Thread

Thread: request!!!??

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

request!!!??

ok this is a request i would like to ask people here on ao can they help me i want to be able to line and colour my (hand) drawings on gimp...
    can anyone make me a simple one to help me find out how to do this ( i only have gimp)

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: request!!!??

I don't want you to think no one is listening to you so I'm going to reply.

I'm sorry but I guess no one here can help you, and I know I can't help you because I use to use Gimp but that was two years ago and I have no idea about how to use it anymore. Maybe check on the BIG WORLD WIDE WEB for help. Sorry no one could help but I just wanted to make sure you didn't think everyone was ignoring you.

Sorry again!

P>S>
    If this does help it would be nice if you clicked thanks over there>>>>>>>> lol

Alrite I found this real simple tutorial I hope it helps you, but I highly doubt it Simple tutorial

What I'm watching Right Now:

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Though I for one am grateful you decided to share a link with her, give it more than 12 hours to assume that nobody on here can help her man. Maybe the people who know this sort of stuff were simply not on at the time or busy.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deodaclan18 For This Useful Post:

equinn (Jan 25, 2008)

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

My bad! lol I just know how it feels to be left unanswered after awhile. So I just wanted to convey to her how she might want to look for a solution herself if no one replies. SORRY!

P>S>
    I was just making sure when she got on to check if anyone answered, that there was at least my answer. I'll just PM next time so I don't waist Forum space.
    Last edited by Marcel_C; Jan 19, 2008 at 10:48 PM.

What I'm watching Right Now:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcel_C For This Useful Post:

equinn (Jan 25, 2008)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok cool guys i need on on drawings like lines ( yaknow if i scan in a pic )
    and for colouring i would like as much info on it as i poss can i reallly wanna be able to do this ^^ ty

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

I can help you Equinn. First you you render it out. Then you go to go to edit and click on border put in what ever size you you want the outline to be. If you have any problems with it just pm me ok and I'll help to the best of my ability

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_8000 For This Useful Post:

equinn (Jan 25, 2008)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

A simple search on google and I found these Hope they help equinn:

How to do line art:
    Line art with the GIMP by ~LLx2 on deviantART

Lineart tutorial for GIMP by ~pheona on deviantART

colouring in lineart:

Coloring Lineart In Gimp

How to color with GIMP | Digital Art Tutorial Written By: AnimeZingGrl

The GIMP Tutorial | Digital Art Tutorial Written By: lillejord

but really, just google "how to do lineart or colouring on GIMP" heaps of info comes up. Also browse the tutorial section at deviant art - they should have heaps more. Can't wait to see some of your creations!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to _gwenibe_ For This Useful Post:

equinn (Jan 25, 2008)

Thanks

thanks very much ^^ i o yous guys

+ Reply to Thread