Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Fans....the Vet clan is calling you out!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

AO Fans....the Vet clan is calling you out!

Alright AO Fans! Were calling you out for our first clan challenge.

The rules are simple. It's a three stage gun fight.

1. Arcade/Game challege:
    Skillpayz challenges Proyo-Proyo to a Arcade/Game challenge in the first fight between our clans. The two combatants will agree amongst themselves about what game they will compete in and they will post the results here. They will have one week from the time the admins accept this clan challenge to complete the game and report it's findings. Wining member will take the point for this contest for his clan.

2. "Bragging Rights" sig challenge. This would be a challenge to create a sig that shows your clans dominance over your rivals. The sig would be judged by AO staff/admin. You would have one week after admin approval of this contest to create the sig and submit it for judgment by AO Staff. The winnign sig will take the point for their clan.

3. The Len Anime Quiz: If both our clans are tied by the end of the first two rounds, then Len has offered his services with the "Len Anime Quiz" tie breaker. The quiz would take place as a one our 'live' event. Len will post quiz questions on his quiz thread (or right here) and we will do our best to answer them. First person to correctly answer wins a point for their team. The quiz will last one hour where at the end the points will be totaled and the winning clan will be announced. (with Len's approval - ofcourse. If this won't work for him then he will come up with the administration of this portion of the challenge).

The "Bragging Rights"? In additon to the usual prizes for Clan Challenge dominance, the losing clan must wear the winning clans "bragging rights" sig for one week so all of AO may know who the dominate clan is!

Do you accept the rules and conditions?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: AO Fans....the Vet clan is calling you out!

As leader of the AO Fans Clan. I accept your challenge and the rules and conditions to take part.

(wow that sounded so posh in my head).
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought I was going on miss out on this. I look forward to Len's anime trivia quiz.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Or barronmore, how about we wear the bragging rights sig if we lose, and if we win we take a member that participated on your team for a full year

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Or barronmore, how about we wear the bragging rights sig if we lose, and if we win we take a member that participated on your team for a full year
    Dream on. What do you think this is DDP vs Steiner for the rights to Kimberly?
    You'll get the same answer if you try it.
    Last edited by Hassun; Nov 17, 2006 at 10:55 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Dream on. What do you think this is DDP vs Stiner for the rights to Kimberly?
    You'll get the same answer if you try it.
    Well maybe next time, then we can up the ante.

And yes, one can dream to be steiner.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now assuming we need a third tie breaking round, do we want a interactive 'Anime Quiz' or a timed 'Anime Treasure Hunt' test.

For the 'Anime Treasure Hunt' I would post a large number of questions at an agreed upon hour. Each team would answer with ONE post in the protected contest forum (which will require the use of IM and PM messages among the team members to coordinate the answers) Answers can be based on personal knowledge, or Internet Resource lookup... Scoring will be based on the number of correct answers, AND the time difference between the answer posts of the two teams...

Personally I would perfer the 'Treasure Hunt' format, as I still connect using dialup from my home with limited bandwidth....
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i think the treaure hunt is a great idea Len

if you feel it is best and i don't you to use up most of your bandwidth!!
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast