Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clan Challenge: Clan Vets vs Clan AO Fans!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Challenge: Clan Vets vs Clan AO Fans!!!

Are you kidding?? Uh dude, it's a clan challenge between AO fans and vet clan??

You outta your mind asking for three votes from the vets. Maybe Sinistra, DB, and Len.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

OHHH YEAH!!

We won!!!!
    Go me...even if my sig was crap!!

Well it was fun Vets....

Oooh the braggin rights are ours!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

[Chant] Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! Wear our sig! [/chant] thank you

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it's supposed to be the entire clan that has to use it so may I suggest one of the mods take care of that? (Maybe next time we'll get more participation this way bwahahahahahaha!)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

My congratulations to the AO Fans clan. It was truly an honor and a pleasure to compete in the first clan challenge. It was a fun and enjoyable experience. As per the conditions of our challenge, I surrender my signature for 1 week in acceptance of your clan dominance.

Congrats guys, it was memorable. Hopefully next time we are both in a clan challenge it will go smoother for both of us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    My congratulations to the AO Fans clan. It was truly an honor and a pleasure to compete in the first clan challenge. It was a fun and enjoyable experience. As per the conditions of our challenge, I surrender my signature for 1 week in acceptance of your clan dominance.

Congrats guys, it was memorable. Hopefully next time we are both in a clan challenge it will go smoother for both of us.
    Yeah it was pretty grueling, because of the posts tag both clans have to play to reach its members.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Are you kidding?? Uh dude, it's a clan challenge between AO fans and vet clan??

You outta your mind asking for three votes from the vets. Maybe Sinistra, DB, and Len.
    When I said veterans, I meant people that are veterans and not in either clan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    When I said veterans, I meant people that are veterans and not in either clan.
    Well no matter, stop stalling and where the sig already.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast