Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Clan Challenge: Clan Vets vs Clan AO Fans!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Challenge: Clan Vets vs Clan AO Fans!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble....
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    When I said veterans, I meant people that are veterans and not in either clan.
    There's no justification for gripping, as both Clan Leaders agreed for this tie breaker... (Now what to do with the left over Anime Quiz... hmmm.....)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble....

There's no justification for gripping, as both Clan Leaders agreed for this tie breaker... (Now what to do with the left over Anime Quiz... hmmm.....)
    You could always save it for the Sig Clan war.

You're next, Sig Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Wear the damn sig silver

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Wear the damn sig silver
    Lol.

There's no way I'm missing out on the Christmas festivities this year because the challenge was prolonged 10,000 months till Christmas time. I'll put the sig on for a week on the 26th.

P.S. Next time, I'll face you one vs. one. We were careless in choosing Skillzpay. He's currently doing latrine work. But, as Len said, we move on.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I just talked with Saz and she is agreeable that the sigs can wait until the 26th. So any vet wanting to celebrate the holliday season with a sig is free to do so.

Thanks Saz

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

No need to say thanks...It is christmas...Time of kindness and and happiness!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    I just talked with Saz and she is agreeable that the sigs can wait until the 26th. So any vet wanting to celebrate the holliday season with a sig is free to do so.

Thanks Saz
    Next time there should be a winning sig and a losing sig, like something for the winners to wear like "Thanks for the challenge" or something that promotes more challenges among groups in the future and sportsmanship

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Next time there should be a winning sig and a losing sig, like something for the winners to wear like "Thanks for the challenge" or something that promotes more challenges among groups in the future and sportsmanship
    If you guys want to do that right now, feel free to. Nothings stopping you.

I just didn't think of it. Ok, actually, I did but that would require the making of two sigs and we thought one would be tough enough in the amount of time given. There was also the problem of how to judge the sigs - both together or seperatly. One sig was a lot easier to do then two....maybe next time.

But the sportsmanship idea is a good one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6