Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grumble Grumble Grumble

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now as a Super Mod, I already have read/write access to all the Clan Forums (which disqualifies/exempts myself from any Clan challenge activities), but I'm going to be polite and ask for permission to participate in the Anime Fanatics forum... (grumble grumble grumble)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Grumble Grumble Grumble

?! Ummm YES...HELL YES! Will you join Len or do you want to just participate? Eitherway, glad to have ya!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I'll just participate... Since I may be called upon to judge Clan challenges, it would appear biased to officially join...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry to be nosy, but wouldnt seem biased if you particapated and judged, anyway?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Biased or not, I wholeheartedly allow you to join a clan. There is no rule that forbids mods from joining clans.

However, because you can moderate all the clan fora I suggest not participating in any inter-clan contests.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

@ ConradGuravitch103 I disagree, and I don't say this because he wants to participate in my clan, but I think there is no room for biasedness with Len. Anyone that has known him any length of time should know that. Furthermore I have no and can't see that anyone else could see any issues if he or any other mod just wants to participate in mine or any other clan.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well sorry for stiring the hornets nest, me i thought that i would still be biased
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

???? I don't think that anyone here is mad? So no hornets nest

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast