Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i need a clan

Newbie Insane may be famous one day Insane may be famous one day Insane's Avatar
    Thanks

i need a clan

would a clan like a insane member
    C:\Documents and Settings\trevor\My Documents I stand as the most insane british person ever

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i need a clan

Us Noobz always need more!! Come join ussssssss..........PM HolderOfTheDarkChalice about it.........
    And a quick question: Do you like the ICP??
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah join the Noobs Clan so you can be called a Clanner
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

How can I join to other clans??

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think that you gotta have a reason to quit, then it goes to the admin or Super Mods, for approval, thats what you gotta do to get outtova clan
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

I have gone to the group memberships and I chose a clan and stated my reason...when will it be approved or how will you know if you are already a member of that clan? I have contacted the clan leader but she doesn't seem to reply....

Thanks

well go to the group area, and makesure that all the Clans are there, and if one is missing then that one should be the clan that youre in

Thanks

Where's that group area? Can you tell me where is it found..thanks..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast