Thread: if i may

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

if i may

"im asking to all clans that need some one who know can help with problem and ish good at listin i have a few things that need to be worked out but other then that im here for all who need help" bows and sits under a tree

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any particular clan you had your eye on?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks
    come to the noobz clan since u only have one post and are indeed a noob (no disrespect, i am one too)
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes join the Noobs Clan its great!
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo may be famous one day Demon_eyes_kyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok well then its settled i need to be with the noobs