Thread: my replacement!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

my replacement!

ok forever is who i chose because she has what it takes for the
    clan leader ship you can complain and bicker all you want but this was my choice becauseno one else was really intrested in it there was alot of talk
    about who it should be but no one would step up like a true clan leader would.

i chose this person becuase they know ehre the clan should go and what direction thye want it and the 2and in command is a good chopice becuase conrad is a very loyal member and is active .

right now i just want everyone to know that this is my choice my way
    and there should be no ill will towrds the new leader give them reect like they would you, and i know they will make a great clan leader.

this should clear things up for everyone there was nothing else invlolved in my choice nothing at all i made the choice becuase it felt right and if you know me like i know you should i would not lewt just anyone lead the clan .

so please make the new leader feel welcomed
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my replacement!

I disaprove, but i will totally stand by her as she in now a member and leader of the clan