View Poll Results: Are you interested alot???

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • How do you find the name??

1 50.00%
  • Is it cool???

1 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A new clan arise.... ANIME KURABU

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A new clan arise.... ANIME KURABU

To start a new clan, it must not overlap with an existing clan and there must be enough user interest in it. If you can get 20 different members regularly contribute to this thread, then we may consider creating a clan out of it. Fair call?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Bzzzzrt... hellos' the original inventor of the clans is here. An if you can submit to me 20 names then maybe i will suggest that a new clan be made... but know this if you can only get 19... then i still will add ur group as a clan lol.

So Ask around and get names and ill Pm the people an ask them if they would like to join ur group as long as i get 19-21 yes's then all's ago...

Notice normally id close this... but since the owner had mercy on you... then ill show some to. If ur tire of ur ideal and dont hink it will work pm me so i can remove this thread.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie yuki_arima06 may be famous one day yuki_arima06 may be famous one day yuki_arima06's Avatar
    Thanks

Name:Yuki_arima
    Interest:anime
    Purpose: nothing really just want to make friends
    What is your Favorite ANime Shows: any that made clamp
    Comments with this Clan:It seems nice to be a part.
    About you:I'm a romantic anime lover.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

A Clan really needs a purpose otherwise it would just fade away to nothing. yuki_arima06, if you want to start a new clan, thing of a strong interest that will attract other clan members.

I have added the following to the Clan Rules:

STARTING A NEW CLAN

If you would like to start a new clan, it can be requested to one of the staff. Your request will then be discussed amongst staff members prior to granting approval. Only put forward your clan request if they meet the following guidelines:
    • Your clan does not overlap with another existing clan.
    • You can draft a list of 20 members interested in your clan.
    • You can clearly illustrate the objective and purpose of your clan. No general clans are allowed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Nov 14, 2006 at 02:49 AM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yet this clan overlaps the Anime Fanatics Clan....I stated in his other thread he/she should join the Anime Fanatics Clan...show interest and knowledge and then challenge me for leadership if so desired.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here He's been trying to make this clan for months now with no approval in sight, and to tell ya the truth it really sounds like a clan similar to ours (Noobz) It really has characteristics similar to Anme Fanatics also. Just give it up already you came as a total unkown and try to start a clan not very smart in my opinion.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

He hasn't shown up lately either, at least I haven't seen him posting. So I think it should be closed if no other staff disagree

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I say close, even tho im no mod, he's not been here since the 13th of November, last month

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast