Thread: noobies clan

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

noobies clan

i would like to join the noobies clan plz, not as amny good topic out of the clans so i can't stand doin the loner thing anymore...

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    You wanna join to huh, just go to you user cp and look under the misc. section and you should find a icon that says Group Memberships, click on it and choose the clan you wish to join , If you join the Noobz, Holder will probably send you a pm with tha banner and info

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    good luck wit that though i don know if it will let you, seeing as how you have over a 100 posts, but good luck
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hope holder lets me in, i really don't feel like joining any of the other clans.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!