Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Vets Clan now accepting membership applications:

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh.

Sadly, I'm contractually limited to one babe.

Per Zip Code.

Also, I'm hijacking this thread and flying it to Cuba.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks
    Cuba? What's in Cuba? I think heading towards Taiwan would be better, I hear the Holy Grail and The Ark are stored there.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    cigars are in Cuba I'd go after Mars
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Sighs*

I was the first to be into the Vets clan even before Barronmore got there. but noooo, I can't be in two clans...snif, oh well, I just had to come and see this place as a few Vets are along the road.

Hey mister Quan, when are you going to give my medal already about the longest intro? I've been waiting for a few years now

Arrianna, you were a fan of Quan??? I agree he has his opinions, did he do someting in the Debate and Discuss threads to impress you that much?!?!?!

And finally, Agent Orange, I'm glad to have you back on AO, I hope you enjoy your stay and notice that another owner has appeared and thus far, seems promising at first glance.

And for the rest, good night and my brain is now shutting down...zzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    Arrianna, you were a fan of Quan??? I agree he has his opinions, did he do someting in the Debate and Discuss threads to impress you that much?!?!?!
    Oh yes, definatly. The way he handled the noobies in the debate threads was wonderful to behold. My favorite would probably be the discussion on boys wearing their pants down and whether it is 'cool'. A classic. It had me in tears I laughed so hard.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Oh yes, definatly. The way he handled the noobies in the debate threads was wonderful to behold. My favorite would probably be the discussion on boys wearing their pants down and whether it is 'cool'. A classic. It had me in tears I laughed so hard.
    But Arrianna... I thought I am your favorite guy here?

Newbie Agent Orange may be famous one day Agent Orange may be famous one day
    Glendale, AZ where 115 degrees is a cool day.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    AH! That was thread that took the awesomeness factor to a new level on AO. w00t! That was hilarious. I can't believe someone else still remembers that.

Is that thread anywhere on this site anymore? I can't think of the word for where it would be, so I had to ask in a stupid way. The place where they keep old threads and what not.... GEEZ! It's killing me!
    I'm in love with Hassun.
    WORD!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast