Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach

Title – Bleach
    Genre – Action/Drama/Comedy
    Creator – Tite Kubo
    Director – Noriyuki Abe
    Number of Volumes – 21+
    Number of Episodes – 77+
    Status – Incomplete

Overview:
    Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old high school student who has the ability to see ghosts. His troubles start to occur after a hollow (an evil spirit) attacks his family. During this incident, Ichigo runs into Kuchiki Rukia, a shinigami (death god). Rukia is severely injured while protecting Ichigo from the Hollow, and decides to give half of her shinigami powers to Ichigo. This gives him the opportunity to face the Hollow in an equal battle. The outcome of the fight – Ichigo defeats the Hollow with a single sword strike.

“The strength of Ichigo’s spirit caused him to fully absorb Rukia’s powers rather than taking half, leaving her trapped in a Giggai – an artificial human body” – derived from Wikipedia. Ichigo has no choice but to take over her role as a shinigami while she recovers her abilities, but the outcome was unexpected…

Personal Opinion:
    The first 30 or so episodes of Bleach were ok – funny, entertaining, but not such a thriller as I had anticipated. However, after those 30 or so episodes, I become attached to the anime. The action really sets in and it became so addictive, I just couldn’t stop wanting more. The animation’s superb and the soundtrack’s great as well. Bleach has a really great storyline, and the twists in later episodes are really gripping.

The only downside, once again, would be the filler episodes. However, they’re not part of the original storyline, so… no need to mention them! Bleach is a must for those who are into action packed anime with comedy and slight romance.

Rating: 9/10

If you liked this anime, you might also like: Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin & Samurai Champloo.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 27, 2006 at 01:28 AM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by alison_faith
    awesome reveiw it is a better manga though
    lol yes, to some people the manga's better than the anime. i haven't read the manga, i've only seen the anime, but from what i've heard, those who read the manga say it's better than the anime. question is, have they or have they not seen the anime? ^_^

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    lol yes, to some people the manga's better than the anime. i haven't read the manga, i've only seen the anime, but from what i've heard, those who read the manga say it's better than the anime. question is, have they or have they not seen the anime? ^_^

i have seen both and i still like the manga better
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

aahhh well, the anime is currently on fillers to give the manga more time anyways. I read the manga n it's good. But cant wait to see how it's later converted to anime. Good review.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

quite the nice touch to Shoen genre anime., Bleach has become fairly popular amoung fansubbers and watchers alike.,

when i first seen BLeach i thought it was pretty nice., nice action, plot and charcter progression., the story itself is complex and intertwined with eachother, which is a great mix . , its refreshing now a days.,

the only thing is the Bleach fillers., great depreciate in everything., especially graphics and dialouge., with the fillers yet to be done i have stopped wacthn' because of poor animation and prolonging plot., i cant wait until it starts to move into the manga.

, then and hopefully

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

AWESOME STRAIGHT 5's from me, well almost... how come u people didn't rate it?
    go advanced!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

i seen 74 episodes and i have to say the series is worth watching, anyone who has doubt i am telling you now you have to watch it the series has everything you will want i promise, the characters are superbly shown and you can learn more about each one, the music is wicked even the ending songs will make you watch the credits too i will rate this highly to you

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Very awesome anime, I loved it from where i stopped which was around episode 64, but ive seen to 75.... but the series lost interest for me after they went back to the human world.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast