Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Newbie 0verload may be famous one day 0verload may be famous one day 0verload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

WoW! This helps me to know more about Naruto! good review.

Newbie Terugane may be famous one day Terugane may be famous one day Terugane's Avatar
    Thanks

well I would like to say that Naruto is great the fillers are killing ppl now I have friends that have stoped waching it becouse of them but I know it will be great whin the fillers end I can wait tell the jump to whin Naruto is older will be interesting

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Terugane
    well I would like to say that Naruto is great the fillers are killing ppl now I have friends that have stoped waching it becouse of them but I know it will be great whin the fillers end I can wait tell the jump to whin Naruto is older will be interesting
    yeah, the naruto series has truly earned the hearts of many fans. if you're fed up with watching the anime fillers, try reading the manga from chapter 238, which is where the anime left off. if you're going to wait for the fillers to end, it's going to be a heck of a wait.

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The show is quite good the first time around yet because of the sheer number of episodes and the tempermental voice acting on the english versian leads to it becoming boring.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

that was a pretty solid summary of the plot, great work on keeping it short and simple yet including all the main points

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    I don't get it why everyone like's Naruto. It has weak animation, a DBZ Plot, and not to mention the music and seiyuu! The only deceant thing about it are the fighting seings.

Wow, that is pretty harsh, but every one has their oppinion. I personaly thought the same way, but after getting past the training stages, the story starts to take a more grown-up aspect and as the series progresses you grow to apperceate the caractors and struggles. I would suggest watching past the chunin exames and then see where you stand. You might find it to be one of your suprise sleepers you neven knew exsisted!
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

I'm up to episode 150... The fighting is all that's keeps me watching... The fillers are killing me...

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

it is soooooo tight!!!!!! i give it 2 thumbs up!!!!
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast