Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf Belmont View Post
    I've head that the long & mostly boring filler episodes are coming to an end by the end of September. The Last Filler Arc is going to be the Kakashi Gaiden Arc. It's supposed to happen from Episodes 203 to Episode 205. After that it's on to the first Naruto II Arc. Finally, I can get to see that Arc looks like animated.
    I'm not too sure about the fillers coming to an end soon - for all we know, it could just be a rumour standing without evidence. But one can hope lol. I'd just like to clarify that the Kakashi Gaiden Arc is not a filler. It might be considered one, as it fills out the space in which Kakashi obtained the sharingan, but this arc was in the manga, so I'd say - it's not a filler arc.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

(I'm quoting my other post and merging it with my review)

Naruto, a short, blonde, spikey nut-job ninja. Do I love him? No, in a thousand years? No, if he stopped saying believe it and used a different catch phrase and stop acting so dang weird? Yeah, probobly.
    Naruto is stupid, BELIEVE IT!
    There's nothing fun or cool about it, BELIEVE IT!
    I mean seriously, all this kid does is run around makin his hand motions then saying: BELIEVE IT!
    And then eople act like as if he didn't say it, c'mon after the first three times he said it I'd take him to rehab, BELIEVE IT!
    He needs a new catch phrase, BELIEVE IT!
    Something like: It burns when I pee, or Suck my Pianist, or Go die, or something, give him a new catch phrase pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase!!!
    If I wanted to watch ninja-kids hen I'd just sit down saturday mornings and watch power rangers... well that's a little too harsh, but you get my point, Naruto... it sucks.
    I give Naruto a 2... out of 5.
    Last edited by SamuraiDude128; Sep 08, 2006 at 08:34 PM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

*laughs weakly*

Judging by the "believe it" expressions, you must've seen the dubs. I have nothing against dubbed anime, but there are times where they just go one step too far, like in the Naruto dubs. Some are ok with it, whereas others can't stand it, and I guess you're one of them. It's understanding as to why you'd have this opinion of Naruto, which is why I think you should either watch the subbed anime (as in, original Japanese anime with English subtitles), or read the manga. Quiting an anime because the dubs were done badly is not something I'd recommend.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Naruto

I love naruto! well the show!

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie Hellbandit may be famous one day Hellbandit may be famous one day Hellbandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    (I'm quoting my other post and merging it with my review)

Naruto, a short, blonde, spikey nut-job ninja. Do I love him? No, in a thousand years? No, if he stopped saying believe it and used a different catch phrase and stop acting so dang weird? Yeah, probobly.
    Naruto is stupid, BELIEVE IT!
    There's nothing fun or cool about it, BELIEVE IT!
    I mean seriously, all this kid does is run around makin his hand motions then saying: BELIEVE IT!
    And then eople act like as if he didn't say it, c'mon after the first three times he said it I'd take him to rehab, BELIEVE IT!
    He needs a new catch phrase, BELIEVE IT!
    Something like: It burns when I pee, or Suck my Pianist, or Go die, or something, give him a new catch phrase pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase!!!
    If I wanted to watch ninja-kids hen I'd just sit down saturday mornings and watch power rangers... well that's a little too harsh, but you get my point, Naruto... it sucks.
    I give Naruto a 2... out of 5.
    Honestly I'd have to agree with him here... The 'Believe it' catch phrases annoyed me when i watched some of the english dubbed episodes.. Which really got on my nerves.

So I just went back to the Japanese Version which is just infinately better.

Awesome anime and manga so Watch it! Read it! Do what ya want with it!! ^^

Bleach is also another recommended Anime Series to watch!

"OMG WTF!? YOU DONT JUST GO MAKING FLASHY POSES OUTTA NOWHERE LIKE THAT YOU B^%TARD!!!"

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I also love the review it's so original

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbandit View Post
    Honestly I'd have to agree with him here... The 'Believe it' catch phrases annoyed me when i watched some of the english dubbed episodes.. Which really got on my nerves.

So I just went back to the Japanese Version which is just infinately better.

Awesome anime and manga so Watch it! Read it! Do what ya want with it!! ^^

Bleach is also another recommended Anime Series to watch!
    Ah yes, many people have commented on the "believe it" phrases lol. It's understanding as to why people would be annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    I also love the review it's so original
    LOL thanks!

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks

never seen the english versions of naruto but if he says believe it I definitly dont want to see it I will just stick with the japanese versions of naruto

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast