Thread: Odomo No Omocha by Miho Obana

Newbie marielyn may be famous one day marielyn may be famous one day marielyn's Avatar
    Thanks

Post KOdomo No Omocha by Miho Obana

Sana is a popular child star who appears almost everywhere. Her life changed forever when a deformed delinquent, Akito Hayama who had a crush on her, stole her first kiss during their trip to Tokyo for an excursion. It happened when Sna tried to......(Well, if you want to know what happen , read the book!!! )

After their first kiss together, their relationship strenghtens but trouble kept coming to them when a girl named fuka Matsui came to their school and wanted Akito hayama to be her boyfriend. At that time, a boy named naozumi kamura had also had a crush on Sana.....

(Sorry,it is so hard to write a review but try to understand......)If you want to know what happens to their relationship, you can read the manga or watch the anime.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 27, 2006 at 01:34 AM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Odomo No Omocha by Miho Obana

I haven't watch the anime, but I will base on my comment from the manga.

If you are planning on getting the series because its a comedy, let me warn you that its a trap or some kind of joke. The supposed comedy ain't funny, most you will get is a smile or a chuckle. I fell for it and I don't want anyone to be like me.

Sana Kurata, a child actress, faces many problems in her classroom, including a major one - her bullying classmate, Akito Hayama. Sana's outgoing and friendly nature leads her to work towards correcting all of the problems around her. Her 'meddling' irritates Hayama but at the same time captivates him, just as Hayama's gloomy nature irritates Sana and compels her to change him. As these two opposites attract each other, they face many hardships which bring them closer to a mutual understanding.
    Source: ANN

Taking out the 'comedy' its basically a girl falling in love with this bad kid during her puberty. So, its relationship/romance storyline of a 13yr girl. I don't wanna read a romantic relationship of a girl that just started her puberty. It wasn't my thing, and I was displeased when I found out it that the rest of the volume were like that.

Ignoring those points, I guess you can give it a try and some girls might even find it a cute story - a good girl changing an outlaw into a sweet kid.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Odomo No Omocha by Miho Obana

I haven't read the manga, but I am currently watching the anime. You know, I don't think it's that bad. The storylines are probably the same as the manga, but somehow the anime works for it. It's a cute story, and there are a lot of funny things that happen in it, that could probably only be portrayed by watching rather than by reading it. I have found that out a lot in some of the anime/manga series. In saying that, I probably won't read the manga now, since I'm watching the anime series. Give the anime a chance, it'll grow on you.