Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ouran High School Host Club

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouran High School Host Club

Graphics: Yes they are very nice graphics, I have seen better and much worst and this show seems to place somewhat an important part in the pictures we see.

Sound: I love the ending song and the Japanese voices well act their characters indeed.

Replay Value: I don't think I'd watch this show more than once and so far, none of my friends wanna watch it except a girl I know and I have quite a few amateur anime lovers in my group.

Value: I think it's a nice anime to have a good laugh and see the character have some evolution put little by little in them, which is why I gave it a 3. It doesn't come truly out as others I've seen, but it certainly is not something that has been butchered or overseen. A worth watch if you like the style, otherwise, a simply flick that'll make you laugh

So far I'm at episode 16 and still having a great time xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Love it, love it, love it! 5/5 reading the manga (vol 7) and finished watching episode 19 the other day! Woo Hoo!
    It's a great story with a lot of interesting twists and turns. I'm having to review this again, because I messed up the last time. I'm such a dork. Anyway, Haruhi has her hands full with a bunch of spoiled rich boys that basically get to do whatever it is that they want.

Newbie Ses-shou may be famous one day Ses-shou may be famous one day
    Thanks

(Might contain spoilers)

Ouran High school Host Club is incredible. The characters are uniques with their own personality and each always contains some secret that is later reveal.

I just love the part where they were to act for a movie.

Though there were parts that I dislike some. There was the part with Kyouya and Haruki in episode 9. And Hunny is to 'innocent'.

I love Mori. His character is mysterious yet he so sweet and caring although he seem 'neutral'.

I really want to read the manga but can't find it. Naw, that is just an excuse. I am really short on money and time.

I would recommend this to anyone but that maybe just because I love their looks and the beginning songs. LOL.

pam
    Newbie pam may be famous one day pam may be famous one day pam's Avatar
    Thanks

This anime is awesome! I love Tamaki , he's soooooo cute! It's very funny. I wanted to read manga but don't find it nowhere...
    nothing to loose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3