Thread: Rec

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Rec

Its a prity good story considering its only 9 eppisodes long. In wich it deminstrates how syupid people can get when they think too much with there heads about love.
    Last edited by Joshua001; Jun 07, 2006 at 04:49 AM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rec

lol i watched this anime show, it was really nice, but it got kinda boring around episodes 8 and 9.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rec

Its a nice little series. If you don't know how voice acting works, its a good show that tells you about voice acting and some behind the scenes work that goes into voice acting.

I thought it fit to see how they brought a newcomer to do the main female character role - Aka Onda. Seeing how the story is about voice acting; starting from the lowest and working your way up to the top, fits perfectly with Kanako Sakai's (the seiyuu) part. But its also the bad part about this, because her voice does lack some emotion and expression like when Aka is surprise her tone of voice is pretty much the same as her normal, regular talking tone, if you know what i mean. Well, shes new so i'll cut her some slack everything else is decent.

The ending is not bad, its my kind of ending leaving behind "hope" for the main characters and a bit of imagination for the viewers to wonder whats gonna happen next.