Page 1000 of 3071 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1010 1050 1100 1500 2000 ... LastLast
Results 7,993 to 8,000 of 24564

Thread: The 25,000 posts thread!

  1. #7993
    Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 84 Times in 68 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz


  2. #7994
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    woo.... for the sake of randomness and for spam!
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

    =========================

    Hello boys and girls, this is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats
    This is a song about a whale, NO this is a song about being happy
    Thats right!
    Its the happy happy, joy joy song!

    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy joy

    I dont think your happy enough, thats right!
    I'll teach you to be happy!
    I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    Now boys and girls, lets try it again...

    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy joy!

    Iff-in you ain`t the grandaddy of all liars!
    The little critters of nature...they dont know that they're ugly.
    Thats very funny! A fly marrying a bumble bee!
    I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me!
    WHY didn't you believe me?

    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy, joy joy joyyyy!
    I love my girlfriend.

  3. #7995
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    woo.... for the sake of randomness and for spam!
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

    =========================

    Hello boys and girls, this is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats
    This is a song about a whale, NO this is a song about being happy
    Thats right!
    Its the happy happy, joy joy song!

    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy joy

    I dont think your happy enough, thats right!
    I'll teach you to be happy!
    I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    Now boys and girls, lets try it again...

    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy joy!

    Iff-in you ain`t the grandaddy of all liars!
    The little critters of nature...they dont know that they're ugly.
    Thats very funny! A fly marrying a bumble bee!
    I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me!
    WHY didn't you believe me?

    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy, joy joy
    Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy, joy joy joyyyy!

    that's a LITTLE creepy >.<

  4. #7996
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    that's a LITTLE creepy >.<
    yes, that it might be, but it's also the funniest song in the world
    woo... Ren & Stimpy!! good times
    go watch it and be happy too!!
    Last edited by Innerhell; Apr 08, 2006 at 02:56 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

  5. #7997
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    yes, that it might be, but it's also the funniest song in the world
    woo... Ren & Stimpy!! good times
    go watch it and be happy too!!
    THIS is the funniest song in the world!> Funny Song Link

  6. #7998
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96
    THIS is the funniest song in the world!> Funny Song Link
    ah, how can I forget GIR's Doom Song from Invader Zim
    heh....

    "IT WAS ME!! I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!! ME!! I WAS THE TURKEY!!"
    ~GIR~
    I love my girlfriend.

  7. #7999
    Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    where the heavens meet the earth
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    oh iam sad it is a little boring and sad today
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

  8. #8000
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: The 10,000 posts thread!

    aww... are the evil monkeys in your closet sapping all your happiness away?
    AH... >< damn those butt monkeys! DAMN THEM!!
    I love my girlfriend.

Similar Threads

  1. Double posts and others
    By sedka in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 24, 2005, 11:30 AM
  2. seems funny
    By Sinistra in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 14, 2005, 07:01 PM
  3. The Official EDM Thread
    By Wobbuffetking in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 10, 2005, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2005, 01:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts